MO: TAOBAO, TMALL AND SHIPPING SERVICES FOR YOU!!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Hey guys. Need some help. I cant create a new tread so have to hijack. sorry about it.

I just did a transfer to a china account using AXS machine thru the Alipay Purchase card. But now i found out that is a scam. Is there anyway i can get a refund?

Hi dear,

From my understanding, I thought AXS machine is whereby you buy the credits and then they will send the top up card serial number to whichever email you entered? You found out that the China side is a scam? The only way would be contact Alipay, I believe the receipt that AXS machine gave out have alipay's number. Call them asap. Hopefully it helps.

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
GOOD RESPONSE

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYBURDDDDDDY:s13::s13::s13:~

After the promotion have been posted, we've received many many queries and orders. Thank you so much for your support!

Please take note that China is currently having Tomb-Sweeping Day AKA 清明节, hence there will be a slight 1-3 days delay.

Nevertheless, please feel free to contact us for taobao query and try to get back asap.

Thank you so much once again!!
MummyBest

MissHong

Reaction score
4 MORE DAYS

GOOD MORNING LOVELY MEMBERS!!!

ANOTHER 4 MORE DAYS TILL PROMOTION IS OVER!!!!!

What should we do?

SHOULD WE EXTEND THIS PROMOTION FOR ANOTHER MONTH AS THE RESPONSE IS SO WELL RECEIVED??

Hmmmmmm:s22::s22::s22:

Keep a look out for our page on 16/04 if this promotion will be extended, meanwhile, time to whack all your shopping loots with such an amazing deal!!

Thank you!!

hogekim

Reaction score
Made two taobao orders with MummyBest. Prompt response, reasonable charges and fast shipping. Received all items in good order and appreciated her liaising with the sellers. Definitely I will order thru her again. Thanks!

MissHong

Reaction score
Made two taobao orders with MummyBest. Prompt response, reasonable charges and fast shipping. Received all items in good order and appreciated her liaising with the sellers. Definitely I will order thru her again. Thanks!

Hi Dear,

Thank you so much for your continuous support. We have enjoyed working together with you and are looking forward to work more together for your future loots. Do keep a lookout for our May's promotion for Mothers' Day!

Thank you so much once again!
MummyBest

MissHong

Reaction score
GOOD MORNING LOVELY MATES~

:(We are sorry to inform you guys that this promotion will not be extended, HOWEVER we have come up with another promotion, since Mothers' Day is round the corner.

Hence, please wait for us to update this page, and also, for those that really want to know, you can contact us directly at our emails or whatsapp.

Thank you so much for all your support!

Yours Sincerely,
MummyBest

GOOD MORNING LOVELY MEMBERS!!!

ANOTHER 4 MORE DAYS TILL PROMOTION IS OVER!!!!!

What should we do?

SHOULD WE EXTEND THIS PROMOTION FOR ANOTHER MONTH AS THE RESPONSE IS SO WELL RECEIVED??

Hmmmmmm:s22::s22::s22:

Keep a look out for our page on 16/04 if this promotion will be extended, meanwhile, time to whack all your shopping loots with such an amazing deal!!

Thank you!!

MissHong

Reaction score
HAPPY LABOUR DAY, VESAK DAY & MOTHERS' DAY

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY FELLOW MATES~~~~

The month of MAY have been nothing but a joyous month!!

We have come up with this promotion to celebrate LABOUR DAY, VESAK DAY AND MOTHERS' DAY.

What's more, we've decided to make it a 2 months long promotion to thank you guys for the continuous support.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any query! HAPPY WEEKENDS!!

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
Apologized for any inconvenience caused

Dearest value members,

Our email was down this entire week due to the change of server, hence our emails for this entire week was gone.

So if you have dropped us an email, but we have yet to respond, appreciate if you can email us again.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Once again, you can refer to our below post for more information on reaching us.
:s12::s12::s12:

Genesis

Reaction score
Great service and experience for ordering TAOBAO.

Misshong replied promptly to my inquiry and she do not hesitate to assist in liaising with the seller on the expiry dates on my purchases even through i had drag almost a month before deciding.

I had ordered items from oversea before using other services and item shipped to my doorstep was faster then i had anticipated using Misshong service.

Last edited:

MissHong

Reaction score
Great service and experience for ordering TAOBAO.

Misshong replied promptly to my inquiry and she do not hesitate to assist in liaising with the seller on the expiry dates on my purchases even through i had drag almost a month before deciding.

I had ordered items from oversea before using other services and item shipped to my doorstep was faster then i had anticipated using Misshong service.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your support! Looking to work more together in the future. Please feel free to seek us for help and we will do whatever we can and within our limit!

CHEERS!:s12::s12:

MissHong

Reaction score
Shipment Delay

Dearest customers,

Please be advise that due to the recent crazy weather, with typhoon going around and heavy thunderstorm, shipments are expected to have slight delay.

We seek your kind understanding for this matter as the weather is beyond our control and safety first before anything else.

Thank for your support.

Yours Sincerely,
MummyBest:s12:

Fiery84

Reaction score
Recently got Miss Hong to ship some grow lights from tao bao. The entire process was hassle free and smooth, highly recommended. Her estimate quotes were accurate and my fragile items arrived perfectly.

MissHong

Reaction score
Recently got Miss Hong to ship some grow lights from tao bao. The entire process was hassle free and smooth, highly recommended. Her estimate quotes were accurate and my fragile items arrived perfectly.

Hi dear,

Thank you so much for the feedback/review. Looking forward to help you with all your shipping in future.

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score

Hi,

I have seek seller's advise for the package measurement, it's 100cm by 50cm by 20cm. Go by sea shipping = 1m * 0.5m *0.2m = 0.1CBM.

GST Declaration: 210¥ = $43.75

Shipping: $130
Agent fee: ($130 + $43.75) * 4% = $6.95
GST: ($130+$43.75) * 7% = $12.16
Total: $149.11 (Estimated 2nd payment)

If you purchase yourself and send item to my china warehouse, there won't be agent fee charges.

I have a new route of sea shipping, but duration can take up to 20-25 days, and charge by weight, 1st KG $5, subsequent KG $2, have to pay GST also.
Your item is roughly 25KG.

Shipping: $5 + ($2 x 24) = $53
Agent fee: ($53 + $43.75) * 4% = $3.87
GST: ($53 + $43.75) * 7% = $6.77
Total: $63.64 (Estimated 2nd payment)

Now it depends whether you need your item urgently or not.

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
Hi, can I get a quote for this
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.62.52660ef0numlO8&id=557491322187&ns=1&abbucket=14

Quantity: 8
By Air, self collection

Thanks!
Need it asap~

Hi, your this item abit hard to quote, because I wouldn't be able to tell what's the weight of 8 canned drinks. Further more, it's buy 2 get 2 free, does that means you're buying 4 and the other 4 drinks will be free which makes it quantity of 8?

If that's the case, here's my estimated quotation and item have to be ship via sensitive air as it contain liquid and it's food. Estimated weight 5KG, sensitive air and self collection.

Cost of goods: 223.52¥ = $46.58 (1st payment)

Shipping: $8 x 5 = $40
Agent fee: ($40+$46.58) x 4% = $3.46
Total: $43.46 (estimated 2nd payment)

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.