The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichsong

Reaction score
Kevin Murphy I never personally tried it. But my model friend try before and he still prefer Morris Motley. His personal favourite is still baxter of california because of its price and glass bottle container. He is using Baxter full range including their shampoo.

Baxter Clay quite solid but the only thing is that its difficult to wash off. Was thinking of trying out the hard cream pomade previously too

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
Thats why haha not even Morris is that ex.. Had a friend who tried the M3, he said not that good. For that price I'd expect my product to perform top notch for ALL hair types and in ALL conditions LOL

ya lor.. so overpriced. and you wont know whether it'll suit your hair anot. :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Baxter Clay quite solid but the only thing is that its difficult to wash off. Was thinking of trying out the hard cream pomade previously too

hard cream is not bad but touch water gg.
gave mine away.

clay pomade good if you can tank the smell and after a long day, may look very oily.

i still have my clay pomade with me. lol that liquorice smell :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why haha not even Morris is that ex.. Had a friend who tried the M3, he said not that good. For that price I'd expect my product to perform top notch for ALL hair types and in ALL conditions LOL

i asked for samples, not sure they hiew me anot.

Heartyman

Reaction score
These are the WORST hair styling brands in the market. Worse than Gatsby. Check HSA and most of these are sourced in China thru Alibaba.com. Cost price 30cents. These are the brands that will never be used by reputable professional hair stylists in high end salons.

1. Apestomen
2. Rugged Supply
3. KO (Knock out)
4. Madrat
5. Ubersuave
6. Manigto
7. Mat Jambol
8. Getzgy
9. Refined Supply
10. We need a hero (Hero Pomade)

Feel free to add if I miss out anything.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohya speaking of which, did Carter Supply get back to you? Haha tbh I find their products not bad.

they did ah. i haven't ready tried to bring their products in yet.

haha is there a strong interest? if yes, i can talk to my partner and bring them

honestly, their products are not bad. quite solid.

i still love my morris motley and uevo grey!

nichsong

Reaction score
they did ah. i haven't ready tried to bring their products in yet.

haha is there a strong interest? if yes, i can talk to my partner and bring them

honestly, their products are not bad. quite solid.

i still love my morris motley and uevo grey!

Hahah I think their marketing not so zai so most SGreans haven't been exposed to their stuff. Recently released two new products too, one clay one pomade. But yeah honestly quite like their products. Their flux matte wax is lightweight, decent hold and last pretty well in our weather. Bro DJ_Flame also said not bad right! Btw where he go ah. Like MIA alreh LOL

spppamm

Reaction score
I tried carter supply flux. Hold was decently strong for what i thought was largely a beeswaxy sorta product. No shine as well.

If I recall, its pretty pricey. On a per gram basis, its about the same price as morris motley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.