MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

Orionhan

Reaction score
hi bro, quick question. What is the seat depth range? with lumbar at max and min setting respectively...

Zanderos

Reaction score
Hi TS,

Thanks for making the delivery personally when the supplier couldn't make it!

Chair is solid, everything is working as it should. Came protected in bubble wrap. One wheel is a bit noisy sometimes, not sure why, could be loose. Will check out at a later time.

Armrest is 3 dimensional adjustable and soft, not hard plastic. Mesh back is airy, cushion feels great, almost like memory foam, might be a little too hard for some though. Personally it's one of my favourite thing about this chair. Headrest angle and height is adjustable but does not really stay in position esp the height. Lumbar's angle can be adjusted but not the height. It's a little too far back even at max, not a deal breaker tho.

Overall, a steal at this price. Material and workmanship are superb. Doubt you can find a better price/quality office chair anywhere else. Thanks again!

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
time to order 2nd one..first one bought in 2011 already very wear and tear liao..:)

let me know when is next MO ? thanks!
and the price with delivery?

me_jul

Reaction score
Hi Youquan,
when will the supplier be available to repair my chairs? Its coming to a month since I first raised this issue and they still haven't contacted me at all. Having issues with both chairs, 1 with bolts snapped off, rendering the backrest unsafe to use. Piston also goes down by itself without warning at times. Other chair very squeaky, something to do with the bolts holding the backrest i believe.

me_jul

Reaction score
Is the the supplier going to honour their warranty? Its coming to 6 weeks and still no word on when the chairs can be fixed??? You got to agree that its a bit too long right? You have gone silent on this as well

youquan

Reaction score
Is the the supplier going to honour their warranty? Its coming to 6 weeks and still no word on when the chairs can be fixed??? You got to agree that its a bit too long right? You have gone silent on this as well

Hi bro, i think the supplier has repaired for you already. sorry for the delay

me_jul

Reaction score
Hi bro, i think the supplier has repaired for you already. sorry for the delay

He has yet to get back to me on the piston issue. He also said that there is no 5 year warranty, and I haven't heard from him since.

youquan

Reaction score
Bro, u drop me a text regarding this issue. Cause when I check with the supplier they told me all deflects settled already

He has yet to get back to me on the piston issue. He also said that there is no 5 year warranty, and I haven't heard from him since.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've not been quite active here for quite some time as I'm unable to grab hold of the chair from the supplier. They're too busy with their own orders.
I got about 10pcs of full black ergonomic chair ready in about 2-3 weeks time.
Those of you who are interested please email me your order form.
Do refer to my 1st post for the order format.
Thanks !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.