[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

AC2

Reaction score
U mean store up all the chest and open one shot?
I think can work but the act v adria map is the easiest cfm one shot. Can get with the right gems and gears

drianist

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! Got it now. Got to try.

Anyway, what are the fastest ways to farm the materials ? Any idea. I am at t2 now, I think my dps only 400k too slowwww.

3NTG5H4AWBGI1489612334279.png

U see the void next to the legendary affix? If it looks like that means you can/haven't cube it. If you have cubed it it will be filled with yellow colour.

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anyway, what are the fastest ways to farm the materials ? Any idea. I am at t2 now, I think my dps only 400k too slowwww.

Check your gear and take advantage of the set builds. My dps is only 326k but thanks to 6pc rathma, jesse set and krysbin, I'm farming t8 now.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the correct play... With any set its at least a t10... What are u playing ?

drianist

Master Member
Reaction score
Manage to get to paragon level 220 now. Playing dh, can clear gr at t8, full set the sentry set

AC2

Reaction score
sentry set is the defensive careful set but slow in pushing GR. go try and the shadow set when u have the gear. u will be amazed that u can clear T13 with ease once u learn the playstyle.

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sentry set is the defensive careful set but slow in pushing GR. go try and the shadow set when u have the gear. u will be amazed that u can clear T13 with ease once u learn the playstyle.

UE is better in clearing solo T13 when it is properly geared.

I can clear GR65 in 2.5-3 mins most of the time.

drianist

Master Member
Reaction score
UE is better in clearing solo T13 when it is properly geared.

I can clear GR65 in 2.5-3 mins most of the time.

by clearing, you mean by killing only all the bosses ? or every single creep ? i am going quite slow at around 9 mins per GR.

anyway, any place i can farm gold quick ??

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by clearing, you mean by killing only all the bosses ? or every single creep ? i am going quite slow at around 9 mins per GR.

anyway, any place i can farm gold quick ??

vault
u become billionaire in those

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.