iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

lukestar

Reaction score
Just did this as a response today...

preciousmyth.png

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Managed to farm out 75 4* vitality motes & mastered Berserker class for Tifa for the past 3 days. Whew...:)

Luckily only vit motes are needed...

grove88

Reaction score
This thing hits like a truck here. Once I farmed Hydra enough definitely coming back to challenge this thing again. But before Hydra have to farm other stuffs first :s22::s22::s22:

HqeaUFO.jpg

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
which magicite to get first?

been hesitating last night, end up didn't do any :s22:
then realize magicite need to gain level as well..

chose Fenrir as my first battle to get Endiku magicite in the end
That battle is such a big pain.. Fenrir's blink made my Cloud OSB miss 3-4 times, end up exceeding 1 min :vijayadmin:

The first 5 sec for 1st try was the wtf moment though... Fenrir first attack "bite" my one and only front row DPS for 9,999.... instant S/L :s13:

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
at only L17, Endiku instant-heals entire party for 2k+ each :eek:
the party i'm using on mainly L60+ w/ 5k hp under RS

Last edited:

grove88

Reaction score
I think Enkidu is probably the best utility one for now. Idk if I can beat Fenrir within a min or not though :s13:.

The rest are good for the passives only so must have a few of them before they starts being really useful? I have sealion and bismark so far.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Fenrir is not THAT bad if u have Cloud OSB or a much better non-elemental OSB like Onion Knight's.
It's supposed to be beaten with Ice team (Squall BSB/OSB ftw) but I have no proper ice relics lol.
The only problem is the frustrating physical blink, and onion knight magical non-elem OSB will avoid that problem.

What I did was just 2 char wrath+Entrust while Cloud do USB then spam 2xOSB while the usb effect lasts.. each hit about 70k. BSB into OSB will be fine too.

4th char = maintain boostga + haste.
5th char = Y'shtola healer.

Didn't bother to bring any breaks.

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I tried for the first time Fenrir & got my ass kicked. I only dented his HP like 20% & he killed me off. BSB only 1000HP damage avg & Squall's USB also 1,000+ per hit. What the hell?

I am seeing a lot of people using OSB + battery strategy to whack. Looks like that is the way to go...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.