Malaysia prepaid card

sssol06

Reaction score
I have bought xpax starter when I was at Kuala Lumpur. Next I go to Singapour and I wanted to buy 1 day internet pass but it says that I have not enough credit. I checked by *124# at it was lower that RM5 but xpax app shown that there is more than 10. I check my wife number and she has the same situation. I top up my number and it shown correct value (with amount that disappeared earlier). My wife in few minutes also has correct ballance (without any top up). Today we have the same situation. What is going on?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have bought xpax starter when I was at Kuala Lumpur. Next I go to Singapour and I wanted to buy 1 day internet pass but it says that I have not enough credit. I checked by *124# at it was lower that RM5 but xpax app shown that there is more than 10. I check my wife number and she has the same situation. I top up my number and it shown correct value (with amount that disappeared earlier). My wife in few minutes also has correct ballance (without any top up). Today we have the same situation. What is going on?

Probably there's a system maintenance going on?

If you're near a Celcom Center on your next visit, can drop by to check with them. Otherwise, I'd normally do an online (live) chat with their CSO and get them to check.

P.S. You double-posted above, please delete the second one.

sssol06

Reaction score
Probably there's a system maintenance going on?

If you're near a Celcom Center on your next visit, can drop by to check with them. Otherwise, I'd normally do an online (live) chat with their CSO and get them to check.

P.S. You double-posted above, please delete the second one.

Thank you. Where is the live chat? I can't find it on their website. I have wrote them via form but don't know when they reply

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Where is the live chat? I can't find it on their website. I have wrote them via form but don't know when they reply

Go to Celcom website and look for Online Customer Service. IIRC, the Live Chat link is in there after you've (registered and) logged in.

Last edited:

blade_

Reaction score
XOX SIM Card

Seeking help from bros who own XOX SIM card.

1. There are 4 XOX SIM card dealers in HWZ : ONEXOX DEALER, syedafiff, critical888 and Phelio ? May I know from whom do you purchase the SIM card ?

2. According to XOX website, Season Pass for just Data costs RM100 for 20GB. I can't find smaller SP data package in their website. Is there other alternative to purchase smaller SP data package ?

3. I saw on XOX website (home.xox.com.my/support/user-guide/#season-pass), the smallest data that can be withdrew from SP account via sms is 500MB per month. Is it true ?

TIA for all your help.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seeking help from bros who own XOX SIM card.

1. There are 4 XOX SIM card dealers in HWZ : ONEXOX DEALER, syedafiff, critical888 and Phelio ? May I know from whom do you purchase the SIM card ?

2. According to XOX website, Season Pass for just Data costs RM100 for 20GB. I can't find smaller SP data package in their website. Is there other alternative to purchase smaller SP data package ?

3. I saw on XOX website (home.xox.com.my/support/user-guide/#season-pass), the smallest data that can be withdrew from SP account via sms is 500MB per month. Is it true ?

TIA for all your help.
1. ONEXOX DEALER - he's the first to make OneXOX available here in SG for us, properly registered with our own particulars. He's been around for a while before that, just not in HWZ until we told him about how we got to know his existence. AFAIK, he's in Shopee... don't know where else, though, other than JB too.

2. Offhand, something like RM50 for 10GB, RM30 for 5GB. Not sure about others.

3. Yup, 500MB/month, lately.

blade_

Reaction score
1. ONEXOX DEALER - he's the first to make OneXOX available here in SG for us, properly registered with our own particulars. He's been around for a while before that, just not in HWZ until we told him about how we got to know his existence. AFAIK, he's in Shopee... don't know where else, though, other than JB too.

Many thanks, bro, for the prompt reply. Kum sia, kum sia ;)

500MB one time withdrawal is too much for me. I dont stay overnight in JB. Data mostly used for Grab/Uber, map, Whatsapp.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many thanks, bro, for the prompt reply. Kum sia, kum sia ;)

500MB one time withdrawal is too much for me. I dont stay overnight in JB. Data mostly used for Grab/Uber, map, Whatsapp.

You're welcome. Just happened to be checking around. ;)

Yes, I sometimes find 500MB too much too, when I end up going over only once that month. However, if you look at the actual cost of say RM50 for 10GB, that 500MB cost what... RM2.50? :)

From what I understand, XOX actually took away the 500MB for a bit but later put it back due to feedback from users. Otherwise it'd have been minimum 1GB! :D

blade_

Reaction score
You're welcome. Just happened to be checking around. ;)

Yes, I sometimes find 500MB too much too, when I end up going over only once that month. However, if you look at the actual cost of say RM50 for 10GB, that 500MB cost what... RM2.50? :)

From what I understand, XOX actually took away the 500MB for a bit but later put it back due to feedback from users. Otherwise it'd have been minimum 1GB! :D

I'm considering XOX SIM mainly becos of its 28 mnths validity period. If I choose Digi Best, I dont think I can always remember to top-up every 75 days. Too much hassle for me. =:p

As for data charges, I'd say Digi is a better choice as compared to XOX for ad hoc user like myself.

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
I'm considering XOX SIM mainly becos of its 28 mnths validity period. If I choose Digi Best, I dont think I can always remember to top-up every 75 days. Too much hassle for me. =:p

As for data charges, I'd say Digi is a better choice as compared to XOX for ad hoc user like myself.

I'm an XOX user who bought from phelio. And i can tell you, a peace of mind is priceless. Why stress over when top up and scared of expiry of credits

syedafiff

Reaction score

1. Hi! All xox details i've put at 'carousell.com/syedafiffonexox'
Wsap at +60172462366

2. Starter pack is Rm50 10gb+*10gb free
Rm30 5gb+*5gb free
Rm30 333 min calls to all network

*coz its free, it is instantly activated for 30days use.

3. Yes you can activate min of 500mb for 30days, making ur expenses per month rm2.50. If the data activated finishes or the 30days expiry expired, simply activate a new one from your SP storage.
Data options are 500mb/1gb/2gb/5gb for 30days. Xox works great for frequent travellers for alternate 1 week up to 2 years.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Hi! All xox details i've put at 'xxxxxxxxxx'
Wsap at +60xxxxxxxxx

No idea why you've put your contact info here, but be careful with advertising (here in this discussion thread) other than in the Travel Bazaar forum. :)

Anyway, I was saying that the dealer I bought from (early last year?) is physically either in SG or JB (he travels frequently between these 2 places), and online shop is Shopee, not sure if he's on other online site as I don't keep track of those.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I do use Digi Best as well, though I don't bother with watching expiry dates too frequently so chose to pay for Super Long Life yearly validity extension.

"To each his own." So I'd say just choose whichever you think works better for you.

blade_

Reaction score
I do use Digi Best as well, though I don't bother with watching expiry dates too frequently so chose to pay for Super Long Life yearly validity extension.

"To each his own." So I'd say just choose whichever you think works better for you.

Yes, Sir. ;) Thks again for yr reply. Terima kasih.

blade_

Reaction score
Need help with XOX SIM card withdrawal. I'm still confused abt this one :s22:

Say if I've 3GB in my Season Pass account. If I want to withdraw 500MB from SP for 1 day usage, do I have to pay to make this withdrawal ?

How do I make this withdrawal ? Via USSD code, SMS or MyXOX app ?

TIA for your help. ;)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need help with XOX SIM card withdrawal. I'm still confused abt this one :s22:

Say if I've 3GB in my Season Pass account. If I want to withdraw 500MB from SP for 1 day usage, do I have to pay to make this withdrawal ?

How do I make this withdrawal ? Via USSD code, SMS or MyXOX app ?

TIA for your help. ;)

I've been using the app. Some said they got charged, but it hasn't happened to me so far.

Don't forget to disable the auto-renewal if you don't want it to happen the following month. Can disable almost immediately after the activation, as the remaining from the 500MB will still be valid for a month.

I don't have the USSD nor SMS code offhand. Will post if I do later. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.