[OFFICIAL] Train Delay Alerts

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bishan to Newton - 40mins!

Where the fk are you announcements Khaw?!

Notbbfa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I reached station 30mins earlier than usual still got this crap.... still late

The app doesn’t update the previous train delay tweets. Anyone has good screenshots of train delay news that I can use to send boss? Appreciate it!

Si smrt stopped officially announcing train delays alr

good luck.. SMRT stop announcing delays less than 30min lo.. So please wake up 30min earlier to go work..

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heng moi no take mrt, even it breakdown every day also not moi problem. :s8:

only poor peasant sinkies take mrt will be affected.

tonight can sleep well after pawning sinkies. :D

rathalos

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I reached station 30mins earlier than usual still got this crap.... still late

The app doesn’t update the previous train delay tweets. Anyone has good screenshots of train delay news that I can use to send boss? Appreciate it!

Si smrt stopped officially announcing train delays alr

They only announce more than 30min cos LTA so damn freaking slow and clumsy that they only notice things went wrong after 30min..

Notbbfa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone should call LTA hotline to complain.. once overlhelming calls alr sure gan smrt

They only announce more than 30min cos LTA so damn freaking slow and clumsy that they only notice things went wrong after 30min..

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn they not tired of people bashing them I also tired sia.

Got so difficult to eat humble pie and admit mistake and hire the right experts to rectify meh

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently at NSL, train stuck between Braddell and Toa Payoh. Train announced reached Toa Payoh a few times liao but still haven’t reach knn

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Got so difficult to eat humble pie and admit mistake and hire the right experts to rectify meh

Cause the main culprit ish actually the 69 toilet paper. If rectify the 69 toilet paper mean giving pinky a tight slap in the face mah, later sure tio fixed jiak lark. :(

rathalos

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If they admit the mistakes, KNW and Desmond will have their bonus and pay cut.. Who would want to give up the millions?

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
NEL towards Harbourfront oso slow now door open for 2-3 minutes per station. Now heading Clarke quay.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.