B&O Beoplay E8

David_Can

Reaction score
Tried at Stereo ps couple days back, still waiting for a better true wireless..... :o

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe the owners of this headset can share their experience and views here..

I am summing to get one soon..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Bought it a while back and it's the best true wireless I've ever experienced. Though expensive but GSS now have some offer. Example Changi Airport's e-gadget at T3 basement 2 is now selling at around $370+, but last week when I saw it, left only two sets of charcoal sand. They should've replenished by now.

for that price, whats the battery usage for you? 5hrs continuous? how about dropouts?

tskeng

Reaction score
I have a pair that I only use for running.

I havent tried other brands but I find that this serves well for the purpose of having my Samsung Gear S3 watch stream music to my ears via bluetooth.

As I don't travel in public transport with this device, I have no experiences of drop-outs that I can relate to.

Despite that, here are some sharings:
1) Very small and sleek, alot of people don't notice it and tend to talk to you without realising.
2) I don't run more than 1 hour, therefore I can't comment on battery life. I keep them in the container when not using which charges it. So far I charge once every 1-2 weeks. (I don't run everyday).
3) Touch controls are quite useful as you don't need to press the earbuds which may cause the earbuds to be pushed further into your ears.
4) I haven't used it in extreme wet weather conditions so I can't comment on how weather resistant it is. Officially, it had no IPXX ratings but I believe there's at least some degree of resistance.
5) I do enjoy the music quality.

Also, don't use those Comply True Wireless foam tips. Its useless, uncomfortable, very shallow and disintegrates very fast.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for that price, whats the battery usage for you? 5hrs continuous? how about dropouts?

I don’t listen for prolonged periods of time, usually to and from work and sometimes out and about, max only 2hrs at a go. Dropouts are very seldom, unless near certain objects with magnetic fields, such as those scanners at shops. The cut-off is also split-second only.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also, don't use those Comply True Wireless foam tips. Its useless, uncomfortable, very shallow and disintegrates very fast.

I’ve used comply tips with my Earin M-1 which is very comfortable and provides a better seal than silicone ones, but I’ve to agree with you that it disintegrates quite quickly and every 2-3 months have to order another set of 3 pairs from comply USA, and it’s also not very cheap.

So I’ve already retired my Earins and now just AirPods and the E8 on rotation. The thing is if you’re solely on just comply tips, it’s going to cost you quite a bit in the long run.

tskeng

Reaction score
I’ve used comply tips with my Earin M-1 which is very comfortable and provides a better seal than silicone ones, but I’ve to agree with you that it disintegrates quite quickly and every 2-3 months have to order another set of 3 pairs from comply USA, and it’s also not very cheap.

So I’ve already retired my Earins and now just AirPods and the E8 on rotation. The thing is if you’re solely on just comply tips, it’s going to cost you quite a bit in the long run.

Are you referring to the TWS those mini flat flat Comply ear tips or the standard Isolation/Comfort Comply ear tips?

The horrible ones are the TWS Comply ear tips.
The good ones are the T200 and TS200 ones.

The above observations are my personal opinion as I own all those different ear tips from Comply and have tested on my E8.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the TWS those mini flat flat Comply ear tips or the standard Isolation/Comfort Comply ear tips?

The horrible ones are the TWS Comply ear tips.
The good ones are the T200 and TS200 ones.

The above observations are my personal opinion as I own all those different ear tips from Comply and have tested on my E8.

Only using TS/TSX-400 as the original ones that came with it are the same type. So I’m using the comfort type.

I’ve retired my Earin but still have a set of TS-400 not used. Maybe in future can try comply tips for my E8 but cannot use often.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faced this problem that the music only comes out of the right side E8? I always have to hard rest and then pair again. Anyone know what or where went wrong?

cloudwane

Reaction score
Received my E8 on Thursday evening and trying it for the first time during my commute to work on Friday and I'm loving it. The transparency is pretty good when set at commuting and easy to switch on / off as well with a single tap on the left earbud.

Tried it again today with the free comply tip and went for my 10KM run for about an hour. The earbuds hold up pretty well and loving the isolation since I have been using Shure IEM before switching to Apple Airpods and finally this.

This shall be my daily driver till the next better Apple Airpods come along or other earbuds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.