[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okok..tks for the carton box tip..will try it..but then I already have one 29" luggage..one duffel bag..one handbag and one backpack lor..so need to think how to add one more carton box with handles..potato chips can survive the impact inside carton box?

Last edited:

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If smrt catch me I still got reason to **** them like ask them to settle track fault, signal fault, came into contact, lightning fault first lol
reason to f them??? hello, u want disgrace, just disgrace urself....dun disgrace Singapore

smrt alrdy stated very clearly no food n drink on trains
but there is no written paperwork tat say no breakdown....
u think u really the king ah
want f ppl,oso must haf valid reason

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okok..tks for the carton box tip..will try it..but then I already have one 29" luggage..one duffel bag..one handbag and one backpack lor..so need to think how to add one more carton box with handles..potato chips can survive the impact inside carton box?

Whisper.
I ever bought chips from HK.
On board the plane, they chibaboom liao.
Come back, why my backpack all potato chips one.
I think if you break open and put in ziploc, maybe better.
Supposed to survive the impact, but no matter how well you pack it, it will also depends on whether you get a kind person to unload.
RIMOWA also can be damaged, dun say your chips.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reason to f them??? hello, u want disgrace, just disgrace urself....dun disgrace Singapore

smrt alrdy stated very clearly no food n drink on trains
but there is no written paperwork tat say no breakdown....
u think u really the king ah
want f ppl,oso must haf valid reason

Hope figo16 dun be the next to get STRIKE
by smrt staff.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whisper.
I ever bought chips from HK.
On board the plane, they chibaboom liao.
Come back, why my backpack all potato chips one.
I think if you break open and put in ziploc, maybe better.
Supposed to survive the impact, but no matter how well you pack it, it will also depends on whether you get a kind person to unload.
RIMOWA also can be damaged, dun say your chips.
Hahaha..the potato chips bags expanded and exploded right? I saw some YouTube videos..very funny le. My previous trips I did open up and put in ziplock but got crushed though still edible.

Then my custard apples put inside backpack and hand carry but also got crushed..I think is because my back gives it pressure..

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha..the potato chips bags expanded and exploded right? I saw some YouTube videos..very funny le. My previous trips I did open up and put in ziplock but got crushed though still edible.

Then my custard apples put inside backpack and hand carry but also got crushed..I think is because my back gives it pressure..

custard apple, guava also cannot tahan the transportation and swing swing.
I bring back, must eat liao.
Unless like you say, not so ripe, then use the styro thing wrap it.
Fresh food all like that.
Unlike here, all not fresh and spray with many wax etc

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so did yr white bittergourd survive? maybe i should go get bubble wrap for mine i intend to buy... hmmm:s8:

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
custard apple, guava also cannot tahan the transportation and swing swing.
I bring back, must eat liao.
Unless like you say, not so ripe, then use the styro thing wrap it.
Fresh food all like that.
Unlike here, all not fresh and spray with many wax etc
yes..very fresh and cheap as well. The 水雾 also damn sweet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.