Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I see Macpherson looks worse... even though got MRT interchange there of 2 lines but lifeless... one of the double storey hawker there is empty... nearby only many minimart... nothing else.
Need to go Paya Lebar for malls.

Hopefully, will develop more there.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see Macpherson looks worse... even though got MRT interchange there of 2 lines but lifeless... one of the double storey hawker there is empty... nearby only many minimart... nothing else.
Need to go Paya Lebar for malls.

Hopefully, will develop more there.
Agreed....

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hdb-unveils-5.jpg;wa8b3ce8f6c265945d

the future is ??? maybe the dev might be on hold due to financial reasons or whatever no one knows. But those who bought it currently sure jialat cos staying in ghost town.

But moi only take one bus, moi where got know anything. Wait the residents lip lai complain....

That surrounding area look like Johor though. Lots of forest and not very developed

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
no need to worry, yishun is just a stone throw away :(

Vulpix

Reaction score
the future is ??? maybe the dev might be on hold due to financial reasons or whatever no one knows. But those who bought it currently sure jialat cos staying in ghost town.

But moi only take one bus, moi where got know anything. Wait the residents lip lai complain....

That surrounding area look like Johor though. Lots of forest and not very developed

... Which part of its still being built do you not understand?

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow Canberra..! Sounds very high class. If can't go Aus Canberra and still go SG Canberra :)

Ultimo_Urien

Banned
Reaction score
Just took 883 pass the Canberra estate.. Look like ghost town sia. No amenities, lots of carpark with no cars. Mrt station not even completed. Only 1 bus... see riao jin scary...

I think ish new town rite? Reminds of punggol in 2000s when I just P1 going visit moi uncle new home.

overman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The newly built hdb blocks opposite the mrt finish liao meh?

People started to move in liao?

My friend's flat there i think end of next year then take key

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They are working OT everyday including Sunday to complete the shopping mall.
Where got forest?

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The newly built hdb blocks opposite the mrt finish liao meh?

People started to move in liao?

My friend's flat there i think end of next year then take key
Already reached 9th floor. Total 13floor.

I_am_unbelievable

Master Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with ghost town. I personally know a few folks who purposely purchase properties in quiet areas cause they are sick and tired of how overcrowded everywhere else is in Singapore

Vulpix

Reaction score
but the HDB there already TOP liao right? So meanwhile the residents there all how? take one bus to Yishun/Sembawang MRT station?

What relation is there to HDB TOP to the finished construction of the mall? The mall got separate completion date, why you like trying to jam everything together? There are a few projects over there, I don't even know what you talking about.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.