November 2017 SBF

CherryBee

Reaction score
If ur applying grant, approval takes at least 1 month. Fastest also 2 months at least for the whole process.
If no grant also need at least 1 month to prepare paperwork etc. there’s no such thing as immediately when it comes to hdb =:p

If heng heng kena ballot, base on the information below, after appointment and chosen below house, when I can get key? Is it immediately?

Delivery Possession Date
NA (Keys Available)
Lease Commencement Date
01 Mar 2019
Available Ethnic Quota
Malay-1, Chinese-1, Indian/ Other Races-1

First buyer here, pls advise. :s12:

Leebe-

Reaction score
If heng heng kena ballot, base on the information below, after appointment and chosen below house, when I can get key? Is it immediately?

Delivery Possession Date
NA (Keys Available)
Lease Commencement Date
01 Mar 2019
Available Ethnic Quota
Malay-1, Chinese-1, Indian/ Other Races-1

First buyer here, pls advise. :s12:

Eh this unit you look at will only TOP first qtr 2019 leh if im not wrong. How can get key immediately?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I really hope can get one of the unit at sengkang.. Need a own house very much now😰

SengKang, hmmm, the 215-217 area right?
I don't like the maze like lego blocks of buildings and the dark lift but everything else is excellent to me. :D

flying88

Reaction score
SengKang, hmmm, the 215-217 area right?
I don't like the maze like lego blocks of buildings and the dark lift but everything else is excellent to me. :D

We are open mind now ady. Any area as long as the key is available can le😝
216,417,338,274 all can😌

Btw, u oso apply for sengkang 4room?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We are open mind now ady. Any area as long as the key is available can le😝
216,417,338,274 all can😌

Btw, u oso apply for sengkang 4room?

Just looking.
Was interested in that area as well because of the convenience with everything nearby. MRT+2 bus interchange some more...

Others near the LRT ones, not really.

flying88

Reaction score
Just looking.
Was interested in that area as well because of the convenience with everything nearby. MRT+2 bus interchange some more...

Others near the LRT ones, not really.
2 bus interchange ? I tot only one. Beside the compass one.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2 bus interchange ? I tot only one. Beside the compass one.

It's an expansion named Compassvale Bus Interchange.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassvale_Bus_Interchange

On 24 November 2014, LTA officially announced the expansion of the interchange to accommodate future bus services under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) Scheme as Sengkang Bus Interchange does not have enough parking spaces for more services. The expansion consists of 12 additional parking bays, boarding and alighting facilities, concourse area, staff lounge and a canteen. The expansion works were completed in the third quarter of 2016.[1] The extension, named Compassvale Bus Interchange, is located opposite Compass One along Sengkang Square and it officially opened on 12 March 2017 with one service, 374.[2]

I was also surprised to see 2 when I went to take a look around the area.

andylow4421

Reaction score
If ur applying grant, approval takes at least 1 month. Fastest also 2 months at least for the whole process.
If no grant also need at least 1 month to prepare paperwork etc. there’s no such thing as immediately when it comes to hdb =:p

Haha, true that HDB wont get it day one or two. Thanks for your info :D

Eh this unit you look at will only TOP first qtr 2019 leh if im not wrong. How can get key immediately?
I research normally get key will follow "Delivery Possession Date" which is now available and I am not sure what is "Lease Commencement Date".

Someone can clarify?:s11:

flying88

Reaction score
On 24 November 2014, LTA officially announced the expansion of the interchange to accommodate future bus services under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) Scheme as Sengkang Bus Interchange does not have enough parking spaces for more services. The expansion consists of 12 additional parking bays, boarding and alighting facilities, concourse area, staff lounge and a canteen. The expansion works were completed in the third quarter of 2016.[1] The extension, named Compassvale Bus Interchange, is located opposite Compass One along Sengkang Square and it officially opened on 12 March 2017 with one service, 374.[2]

I was also surprised to see 2 when I went to take a look around the area.[/QUOTE]

Oh ya. Thanks for u info 👍😀

CherryBee

Reaction score
Delivery possession date is when the keys will be handed over by hdb.. lease commencement date is when the 99 years countdown starts (if i am not wrong)
I remember the officer mentioning this but i was too excited about key collection so I didn’t really pay attention hahahaha

Haha, true that HDB wont get it day one or two. Thanks for your info :D

I research normally get key will follow "Delivery Possession Date" which is now available and I am not sure what is "Lease Commencement Date".

Someone can clarify?:s11:

cherox

Reaction score
If i applied under MCPS, will my application show as Public Scheme?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.