Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrx666

Reaction score
hello anyone can help i trying clear loan. 1 loan saying borrow 500 and clear 700.i clear the amount in the end say need to clear the 500.what to do like this never finish pay.

wrx666

Reaction score
hello anyone can help i trying clear loan. 1 loan saying borrow 500 and clear 700.i clear the amount in the end say need to clear the 500.what to do like this never finish pay.
tml double up and going to come disturb me. anyone pls advise

wrx666

Reaction score
Change number, close bank account. They only have guts to threaten you on phone. They wont dare to show face. Make police report ask them install camera at your front gate

See who so stupid pour paint and kena caned + jail.

These people sound damn big shot on phone. But have you seen them? What makes you think they are not shorter + smaller than u? Or maybe just some 14 year old sec sch dropout. Why so scared?
Saying going to disturb my place and neighbors.

Last edited:

what1234

Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently i made a huge mistake of sending my details to a loanshark thinking they are licensed moneylenders, turned out they werent. I had to pay $00 in total when they transfer me $400, repor to the police, they seized the money yet SPF is useless because they are just maybe dumb, but I understood I made a mistake, the loanshark guys were nice tho BUT this happens.
I am working overseas now, so he keeps texting me to support him but I ignored and said I dont need it tho I do need money, once bitten twice shy, and then he just texted me out of the blue, he transferred an amount of $300 to my account and ask em pay $400, boy i was so mad and sent him multiple vulga messages, so i realized he was nice, I decided to pay $400, and will close my bank account, and all that, What do u guys think? I know they are just behind the screens, but I am just afraid they will do something to my house. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

I recently also fall into the trap. They did e same tactics. Say transfer wrongly to my bank ac and dont provide their bank ac after 2 days then ask me pay defer etc. I return the original amt to them n blocked their no.
They even call my office no. So no choice i gota ignore calls.
Would it b ok that we share their phone no.here to see if we have e same scammer?

ahgp00

Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently i made a huge mistake of sending my details to a loanshark thinking they are licensed moneylenders, turned out they werent. At first they say borrow me $400 4days later i need to transfer $600 back. On the day of returning i asked them for bank account they keep delay not giving me any account numbers. After that they say i have late payment need to paid another $800.. That night without my notice they transfer me another $600 and asked me to paid $900 on the spot. i keep denied it. but they say i have to pay another late payment of $3600 to settle everything. they even threatened me say will go up my house all that. I understood I made a mistake, What should i do now ? i need advise and help.. but I am just afraid they will do something to my house. Thanks!

HD6509

Reaction score
I am also facing loanshark issues but the counsellors and people who have similar experience I spoke with all told me not to pay up and ignore/block all their calls and messages. I also installed a cctv at my doorstep. It has been 1 month now and nothing has happened. Hopefully we will all pull through this.

member1982.

Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently i made a huge mistake of sending my details to a loanshark thinking they are licensed moneylenders, turned out they werent. At first they say borrow me $400 4days later i need to transfer $600 back. On the day of returning i asked them for bank account they keep delay not giving me any account numbers. After that they say i have late payment need to paid another $800.. That night without my notice they transfer me another $600 and asked me to paid $900 on the spot. i keep denied it. but they say i have to pay another late payment of $3600 to settle everything. they even threatened me say will go up my house all that. I understood I made a mistake, What should i do now ? i need advise and help.. but I am just afraid they will do something to my house. Thanks!

Go straight to the police.

Adt007

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi i been through all these.

Call police no use. They will just write a report and then put aside. Occasionally they will patrol your house once..... every 2-3 nights.

Install CCTV. At least you will know whats going on. But they will still splash your door and write O$P$. Worse they see u got CCTV, they target your nieghbours instead.

Dont need to pay them if they come up. Cos the more u pay the more they will ask. Owed 6 ah long, when one come up, all i stop paying.

You just got to bear with it, your house been splash, the cleaning up and if your neighbour kena, the apologising and all.

The only way to escape them is to sell your house.

Any more private questions can PM me

member1982.

Reaction score
Hi i been through all these.

Call police no use. They will just write a report and then put aside. Occasionally they will patrol your house once..... every 2-3 nights.

Install CCTV. At least you will know whats going on. But they will still splash your door and write O$P$. Worse they see u got CCTV, they target your nieghbours instead.

Dont need to pay them if they come up. Cos the more u pay the more they will ask. Owed 6 ah long, when one come up, all i stop paying.

You just got to bear with it, your house been splash, the cleaning up and if your neighbour kena, the apologising and all.

The only way to escape them is to sell your house.

Any more private questions can PM me

Eh, I heard that you will get into trouble with HDB if they find out the reason you sold it was because of loan shark harassment.

Adt007

Reaction score
Eh, I heard that you will get into trouble with HDB if they find out the reason you sold it was because of loan shark harassment.

No i did not get into any trouble.

Maybe i was lucky that no one come up and disturb during the transition period.

That was in year 2013, i dont know about any new rules now.

But end of the day, the only way to escpae the UML is to move house, change phone number, change job and start a new life.

You continue to pay , the more they demand. You dont pay, they come up harass you.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No i did not get into any trouble.

Maybe i was lucky that no one come up and disturb during the transition period.

That was in year 2013, i dont know about any new rules now.

But end of the day, the only way to escpae the UML is to move house, change phone number, change job and start a new life.

You continue to pay , the more they demand. You dont pay, they come up harass you.
And let the new owner suffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.