Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good morning...

L89mFVW.png

apGMpDG.png

Last edited:

JacobBlack

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows if it's reasonable to hire a driver for taichung-cingjing-hehuanshan-sun moon lake. for 2days @ 6000/day + 1000 for driver's stay? Total of 5pax. Thanks

JacobBlack

Reaction score
Sounds expensive leh.

this is the exact itinerary i send the driver for quote.

day 1 : Hotel(taichung) - cingjing - hehuanshan - fengjia nm
day 2 : Hotel(taichung) - SunMoon Lake - taipei

this driver that gave me the quote is recommend by friend tho. you have any drivers recommend? it's my first time for me and my clique to visit taiwan also! I went to see the "recommended cab driver" thread as well. but like alot comments on being paid to advertise leh.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows if it's reasonable to hire a driver for taichung-cingjing-hehuanshan-sun moon lake. for 2days @ 6000/day + 1000 for driver's stay? Total of 5pax. Thanks

this is the exact itinerary i send the driver for quote.

day 1 : Hotel(taichung) - cingjing - hehuanshan - fengjia nm
day 2 : Hotel(taichung) - SunMoon Lake - taipei

this driver that gave me the quote is recommend by friend tho. you have any drivers recommend? it's my first time for me and my clique to visit taiwan also! I went to see the "recommended cab driver" thread as well. but like alot comments on being paid to advertise leh.

True la.
I rather go for the resident driver here.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTaichungDriver

JacobBlack

Reaction score
True la.
I rather go for the resident driver here.

ahh. Thanks, i will ask them for quote. i've been look at hwz since afternoon. see till eyes also blur. but i do pick up 1 mr wang. don't know trustable anot. haha! Thanks again

JacobBlack

Reaction score
btw, do anyone here knows where sells vegetarian food around taipei and taichung? cause i will be going along with 1 vege friend. :s22::s22:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, do anyone here knows where sells vegetarian food around taipei and taichung? cause i will be going along with 1 vege friend. :s22::s22:

Ask vege do their homework lor.
Got so many 素 logo there.
At worse, go convenient stores to buy makan.

JacobBlack

Reaction score
Ask vege do their homework lor.
Got so many 素 logo there.
At worse, go convenient stores to buy makan.

Thanks for the reco for their local driver. That quote us 10k for 2days which save us 3k! Ya.. I’m doing the homework for that. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.