OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
So any shops that can use mobile payment will get the 10x ocbc right?

tks

Hi there,

Yes, you will be entitled to 10X OCBC$ for mobile payment transactions. Do note that payment must be made by physically tapping your phone at the merchants' terminals.

^DG

sykong

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I'm curious, are you going by merchant code, store whitelist or by actual itemised receipt?

If it is my merchant code, doesn't any purchase from Lazada and/or Qoo10 use the same merchant code?

Regards,
SY

Hi all,

Purchases made in the eligible categories at Lazada, and Qoo10 will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

We apologise for any misinformation in our previous post, but do note that watches are not included in the eligible categories. However, for purchases of fitness watches (in this case, Garmin), it will be included in the Electronic and Gadget category. We have edited our previous post to reflect this.

^DG

versionx

Reaction score
Hi Ocbc,

Sorry if it’s asked before.. does osim purchases qualify for 10x points?

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Question about notebook purchase

2 OCBC

T/C says that 10X OCBC$ are awarded for Electronics and Gadgets

Would like to confirm that purchasing Lenovo Notebook from US store would award 10X OCBC$.

Second, related question to above - if the purchase is done via PayPal, will it also earn 10x OCBC$?

Thanks

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I'm curious, are you going by merchant code, store whitelist or by actual itemised receipt?

If it is my merchant code, doesn't any purchase from Lazada and/or Qoo10 use the same merchant code?

Regards,
SY

Hi sykong

We will look at the purchases made. As long as purchases are made in the eligible categories at Lazada or Qoo10 etc, they will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^Sh

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hi team ocbc,

shopping for clothes & shoes on nike.com should get 10X points?

https://www.nike.com/sg/en_gb/

Hi versionx & invisible999 & silverbomb

I'm afraid we've not come across any transactions for Osim & Nike before. But all those purchases, including the US store & Paypal, when you make the purchases & the merchants classify the transactions as one of those eligible, we will award you the 10x OCBC$.

Do allows us to share that MCCs are determined by merchants and payment card organizations, which OCBC has no discretion over.

In order for transactions to enjoy 10X OCBC$, their Merchant Category Codes (MCC) have to fall under those that are listed in our terms and condition. If merchants classify them otherwise, such transactions would not give 10X OCBC$

Please note that the merchant's registered MCC may not always correspond with its nature of business. For example, KrisFlyer Shop is registered as a Duty Free Store (MCC 5309) and Financial Institution (MCC 6012) even though it sells a variety of retail products, including electronics and gadgets and personal care.

If you have made a transaction at a shop that you think should be included under the 10X categories, but was not given, feel free to drop us a PM and we’ll be glad to look into it.

^Sh

veronica84

Reaction score

Hi ocbc

If I recontract via starhub website and getting a new iPhone, do I get 10x?

Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

alyssax

Reaction score
I am contemplating to apply for this card as part of my card strategy. Can I check whether the following spend qualify for 10x:

- Qoo10
- Taobao
- Amazon: presumably yes
- Travel-related online spending: Agoda, Zuji, airline tickets - presumably no
- Zalora

I appreciate that these may have been covered somewhere upthread !

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating to apply for this card as part of my card strategy. Can I check whether the following spend qualify for 10x:

- Qoo10
- Taobao
- Zalora

Refer to the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ffbzrIlK7iTO_IAT7nzk8ULWf1zsRX9F-rniLbRwwR4/edit?usp=drivesdk

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

- Qoo10
- Taobao
- Zalora

Hi there,

Purchases made in the eligible categories (such as clothes and electronics, as shown on our website - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html) at Qoo10, Taobao, and Amazon will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Zalora transactions will be entitled to 10X OCBC$.

As for airline tickets, and purchases made on Agoda, Zuji, and other travel website, it will not be eligible.

Should you have further queries on this, please feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

elnewbie

Reaction score
OCBC,

What Happens if i buy both eligible products and non eligible products in the same purchase on Qoo10 or Lazada ??

How will ocbc split the awarding of the bonus points ?

Hi there,

Purchases made in the eligible categories (such as clothes and electronics, as shown on our website - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html) at Qoo10, Taobao, and Amazon will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Zalora transactions will be entitled to 10X OCBC$.

As for airline tickets, and purchases made on Agoda, Zuji, and other travel website, it will not be eligible.

Should you have further queries on this, please feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.