November 2017 SBF

tivo88

Reaction score
I feel another key consideration is the layout.
If you plan to renovate it like hacking... please choose the layout carefully.

I rem Dawson 4 rooms layout is not very good. thats why i choose the 5 rooms
5 rooms only 1 unit per level basically just choose which level.

Which layout is bad for hacking ?

The L Shape design with the 3 bedrooms together or bedroom behind the living more difficult to hack?

benzene

Reaction score
Which layout is bad for hacking ?

The L Shape design with the 3 bedrooms together or bedroom behind the living more difficult to hack?

I feel is what kind of design you looking for.
If you dont need any hacking basically no issue any layout.
But Dawson 4 room has this layout, there is a stand alone bedroom beside the living room. I dont like that.

And anything that is bold black in the layout cannot be hack.

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
Hi, I managed to get the queue for upcoming SBF (13/124). Anyone know the available block for this SBF at Bukit batok.

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
You can find it all under 'Flat Details' at the Nov 2017 SBF launch page. Congrats btw!

Thanks, I have tried but I think HDB have close the viewing for SBF by just showing 124 units. When select now is showing "There is currently no flat selection on-going for Sale of Balance Flats."

The Poor One

Reaction score
Thanks, I have tried but I think HDB have close the viewing for SBF by just showing 124 units. When select now is showing "There is currently no flat selection on-going for Sale of Balance Flats."

Go look for past launch. The detail should be there.

zidmosby

Reaction score

You can only view once they give you an appointment date if I am not mistaken. It literally states in the email lol

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
You can only view once they give you an appointment date if I am not mistaken. It literally states in the email lol

Yes, that's the only way now. Actually I am just trying luck to see whether is there anyone applying Bukit Batok notice the available blocks/units stated during the application time. I remember saw that but now the website cannot go in. Anyway thanks everyone.

oakhub

Reaction score
Yes, that's the only way now. Actually I am just trying luck to see whether is there anyone applying Bukit Batok notice the available blocks/units stated during the application time. I remember saw that but now the website cannot go in. Anyway thanks everyone.

The link is still there. It's at the top of the webpage.

Aries89

Reaction score

Hmm? I can see all the blocks and units available at the place I mentioned. Unfortunately can't link to it cause I'm not allowed to.

monster2410

Reaction score
You can see it here:

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13EBSFlatSearch?Town=BUKIT%20BATOK&Flat_Type=SBF&DesType=A&ethnic=Y&Flat=2-Room%20Flexi%20(Short%20Lease)&ViewOption=A&dteBallot=201711&projName=A&brochure=true

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
You can see it here:

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13EBSFlatSearch?Town=BUKIT%20BATOK&Flat_Type=SBF&DesType=A&ethnic=Y&Flat=2-Room%20Flexi%20(Short%20Lease)&ViewOption=A&dteBallot=201711&projName=A&brochure=true

Thank you so much. Yes, this is the link. I counted total 124 units.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.