[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rather waste money buy digital than waste time meet stranger with 50:50 chance of getting bad experience. there's a reason why ppl call it carouhell after all.

Moi can auto filter buyers easily cause i been dealing in carouhell for quite some time liao . Not for newbies maybe.

Buy and resell still the cheapest or free way to play a ps4 game rather than waiting for decent promo in psn.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Hi i hv already use the code ..now i am consider buying ps+ so is it worth i create anothet account and buy ps+ and get an extra of 15% disciunt ?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think with the 15% off GTA V finally is cheaper than $39.90.

something to consider for ppl who have not bought it before.

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
ps4 reselling is pretty fast in carouhell .

A large community of ps4 owners are buying and reselling to save money on games.

Ppl only buy digital when they're rich or living in some isolated community i guess.

Most physical also cheaper/same than digital during normal times.

They actually want you to buy physical to support retail stores .

Coming from Steam, digital is really a no brainer

Dunnid to keep stock of what physical games i got, disc spoil, ease of portability etc

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the difference of cuh 7006b vs cuh 7106B?

AFAIK, there is a small design change whereby some heatsink or so was removed in 7106B. Most probably cost saving but nth alarming to note of. Read this in reddit.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
For those asking what games to get in the CNY sale, just want to add a couple to the lists:

- Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps4) at $8.07 (or $5.38 for PS+ members) is absolutely a steal for such an awesome first-person shooter. It's single player only though, with a surprisingly good story set in a fantastic steampunk alternate history where Nazis won the war. The weapons are visceral fun to shoot but you can go stealth too if you want.

- Need For Speed Rivals (ps4) at $8.71 (no additional discount for PS+) or its complete edition at $12.47 (the latter adds more cars). Forget later installments of the series, this one is open world 'hot pursuit'/'burnout' style arcade racing at its heart-pumping best.

I am highlighting these as they were my personal Game of the Year in their respective years, and the prices are dirt cheap (above prices are before 15% coupon), mustn't be missed.

ksw101

Reaction score
Purchased just now with 15% discount code :)
84shhk0.jpg

Jordan Chang

Reaction score
For those asking what games to get in the CNY sale, just want to add a couple to the lists:

- Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps4) at $8.07 (or $5.38 for PS+ members) is absolutely a steal for such an awesome first-person shooter. It's single player only though, with a surprisingly good story set in a fantastic steampunk alternate history where Nazis won the war. The weapons are visceral fun to shoot but you can go stealth too if you want.
hi pierce, how is the FPS control/gameplay? is it easy on the PS4? i missed out trying it on wolfenstein 2 when it was on free trial and i always "worry" about FPS on PS as i much prefer the keyboard/mouse combi.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
hi pierce, how is the FPS control/gameplay? is it easy on the PS4? i missed out trying it on wolfenstein 2 when it was on free trial and i always "worry" about FPS on PS as i much prefer the keyboard/mouse combi.
Millions of ppl play fps/tps on consoles using controller, even at professional level. Don't worry, just take the leap, you will get used to it quickly. Often games have some form of aim assist that will help controller users (of cos it's not going to be auto-aiming).

The Wolfenstein 2 demo/trial is still available:
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP1003-CUSA09021_00-ASIADEMO00000000

You can also try the demos for Titanfall 2, Destiny 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands (this one is third person, I actually love this game but ppl find it repetitive). There's also a free weekend for Overwatch Feb 16-19 (this one also third pers).

Rightning

Reaction score
If still got warranty, need to go where to fix PS4 ah? And if data inside never backup how? I got PS+ but don’t know if it auto uploaded my saves.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
If still got warranty, need to go where to fix PS4 ah? And if data inside never backup how? I got PS+ but don’t know if it auto uploaded my saves.
https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/support/contact-us/
(hmm, AMK, I thot it's at Eunos, changed already? better call first)

Someone here mentioned that they will wipe your hdd, regardless of the problem. You might want to remove the hdd yourself first and keep that, tell them you have taken it out, see what they say. Technically speaking, unless they replace the motherboard, the old hdd (and data) should still work after repair.

Wenbin87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

When I play For Honor I have this yellow clock on the top left hand corner of the screen. How to improve my game latency? By the way I'm using wireless wifi.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

When I play For Honor I have this yellow clock on the top left hand corner of the screen. How to improve my game latency? By the way I'm using wireless wifi.
Use wired instead of wireless.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

atleast u can connect to multiplayer games, for me once in a blue and very blue moon then i manage to connect to online games to play.:s22:

dantom04

Reaction score
Anyone know what are in the part II sale in psn sg? Any special discount as compare as part I?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.