OCBC Titanium Mastercard

tintin-san

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Can I check if the following will be awarded 10x OCBC$

1. Netflix subscription
2. iCloud subscription
3. Spotify subscription

Also just to clarify, the MCC will still be preserved if I pay through PayPal right?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

1. Netflix subscription
2. iCloud subscription
3. Spotify subscription

Also just to clarify, the MCC will still be preserved if I pay through PayPal right?

dun see how the 3 fall into the eligible categories

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

1. Netflix subscription
2. iCloud subscription
3. Spotify subscription

When paying through PayPal, the MCC is that of paypal as they are the backend payment system.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

1. Netflix subscription
2. iCloud subscription
3. Spotify subscription

Hi tintin-san,

These transactions will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello OCBC,

Can I safely summarize that as long as payment is made via apple pay and samsung pay, it will automatically qualify for 10x points without the need for me to trace and check the points manually?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any sign-up promos for this card? Currently have 365 card and Frank card.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi versionx & invisible999 & silverbomb

I'm afraid we've not come across any transactions for Osim & Nike before. But all those purchases, including the US store & Paypal, when you make the purchases & the merchants classify the transactions as one of those eligible, we will award you the 10x OCBC$.

Do allows us to share that MCCs are determined by merchants and payment card organizations, which OCBC has no discretion over.

In order for transactions to enjoy 10X OCBC$, their Merchant Category Codes (MCC) have to fall under those that are listed in our terms and condition. If merchants classify them otherwise, such transactions would not give 10X OCBC$

Please note that the merchant's registered MCC may not always correspond with its nature of business. For example, KrisFlyer Shop is registered as a Duty Free Store (MCC 5309) and Financial Institution (MCC 6012) even though it sells a variety of retail products, including electronics and gadgets and personal care.

If you have made a transaction at a shop that you think should be included under the 10X categories, but was not given, feel free to drop us a PM and we’ll be glad to look into it.

^Sh

Hi OCBC, i have not received 9X bonus for the clothes purchased on Nike.com transaction. :mad:

sandyph

Reaction score
I was using my OCBC TR card oversea using Samsung Pay. All transaction on the first day went through without any problem. But the day after when I tried to use it again, the terminal show Card is Blocked.

Is this mean OCBC deactivated the card because I was using it oversea? So what is the purpose of activating the magnetic stripe?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I was using my OCBC TR card oversea using Samsung Pay. All transaction on the first day went through without any problem. But the day after when I tried to use it again, the terminal show Card is Blocked.

Is this mean OCBC deactivated the card because I was using it oversea? So what is the purpose of activating the magnetic stripe?

Hi sandyph,

Have you managed to speak with our service executive on this? If not, please call our hotline at +65 6363 3333.

Alternatively, please drop us a PM with your contact details. We will arrange for a call to you.

Do note that if you are going to drop us a PM, we are on HWZ from Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9am to 8pm.

^DG

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi sandyph,

Have you managed to speak with our service executive on this? If not, please call our hotline at +65 6363 3333.

Alternatively, please drop us a PM with your contact details. We will arrange for a call to you.

Do note that if you are going to drop us a PM, we are on HWZ from Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 9am to 8pm.

^DG
I tried to call but never be able to get to a human :)

And since I'm not using my SG number while overseas, I was never able to get the one time pin :)

For now its ok since I brought my UOB Visa Signature, but just want to know how to make sure it doesnt happens in the future

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I tried to call but never be able to get to a human :)

And since I'm not using my SG number while overseas, I was never able to get the one time pin :)

For now its ok since I brought my UOB Visa Signature, but just want to know how to make sure it doesnt happens in the future

Hi sandyph,

We will have to look into your card account to advise on this.

We note that you will be using your UOB card in the meantime. However, should you wish to use your Titanium Rewards card instead, please do drop us a PM with your overseas number, and system registered Singapore number as well.

We will arrange for our service executive to get in touch with you at the soonest.

^DG

shuantzelim

Reaction score
Hi DG

I have applied for OCBC Titanium Rewards Cards (Blue and Pink) for 3 times since mid-March till today, and have been rejected all 3 times, despite meeting the income requirements and having a Credit Bureau score of AA.

Called CSO multiple times, they are equally puzzled but couldn't share with me the reason for rejection. So frustrating cos requirements all met already, what else does OCBC want me to do? If didn't fulfill any requirements just inform ma, why so not transparent one?

Also, I realized OCBC started rejecting me ever since I closed my 360 account. To close off that gap, I have re-opened my 360 account today and funded it. Do you think that could be the reason?

Appreciate if you can help me investigate. Thanks lots.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.