November 2017 SBF

Krisper

Reaction score
Any gurus here able to help? I read on past threads and understood SBF launches were twice a year - past few years it has been May & Nov. any idea if it will be the same in May? I saw from HDB page that they didn't have the SPF for May 2017 under past sale launches unless you Google for it, but the one for Nov 2017 is there.

Help please! Thank you.

Endless09

Reaction score
Yes, May and Nov for SBF

Any gurus here able to help? I read on past threads and understood SBF launches were twice a year - past few years it has been May & Nov. any idea if it will be the same in May? I saw from HDB page that they didn't have the SPF for May 2017 under past sale launches unless you Google for it, but the one for Nov 2017 is there.

Help please! Thank you.

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Hi I just booked my flat today.

May I know usually how long do i have to wait to collect the key? The flat i booked is already completed last year. The staff told me it will be about 3 mths time or longer.

Anyone here got any experience or idea can share? Thanks in advance!!

The Poor One

Reaction score

Help please! Thank you.

Bto every Feb May August Nov
SBF every May Nov
ROF every Feb August

CherryBee

Reaction score
Apart from paperwork, the grant will also take at least a month for approval.
I waited around 6 weeks to collect the key.

Hi I just booked my flat today.

May I know usually how long do i have to wait to collect the key? The flat i booked is already completed last year. The staff told me it will be about 3 mths time or longer.

Anyone here got any experience or idea can share? Thanks in advance!!

chanaccy

Reaction score
Probably 79 only
Don't like 53 by the MRT track and Singtel Radiation Station so close nearby

Actually, i also not keen on 53, also due to it being even smaller. With a flat so small, every sq meter counts. =:p My partner Keen on that block.

What is your number?

Slinky85

Reaction score
Apart from paperwork, the grant will also take at least a month for approval.
I waited around 6 weeks to collect the key.

Wow, 6 weeks is pretty fast!
I've selected my unit on 2nd March, not applicable for any grants, but still have not been informed of the key collection date. My project was completed too since last year.

Liquid85

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My queue number for 4rm tpy is 12X out of 98 units. We are aiming for the bidadari sbf units. Does anyone knows whats the chance of getting a unit? I haven't gotten an appointment date but is supposed to be in May. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.