[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkteo

Reaction score
Safe to use for ios? Anyone tried before? Will get caught by NN ma?

Developer said they used one week and no issue. First beta only released 2 days ago so not sure. Some people claim that they still tio SB and most likely they downloaded from tutu/app valley.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I wrote in to niantic and after many emails and days of waiting, finally got a human to tell me he reviewed my account and detect no issues and wish me all the best for future adventures in pogo. Account no more SB.

Like what boss told me, why i self pwned myself go appeal. Go appeal = have to look into my case = GGed. Follow steps from reddit can be a bad idea.

But write in liao, first few replies back sure is like standard SOP reply, ask you stick to TOS and trainer guideline bla bla bla. I keep emailing them until they refer my case to a upper human who can access my account.

You can try lo. Anyway, one more month.

As of now, Appvalley and Tutu WILL insert ads into the game, that's how they got the money anyway. And now NN can detect this, mean Appvalley and Tutu are no longer safe. I also doubt i will use Tutu again. Unless somehow they block it.

Installing Pogo++ from cydia is the most safe way now.

does this mean idevice needs to be jailbreak?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If you use tutu and write in to ask for SB lift, you may get perm banned. Got people tio liao. Write in provided you are 100% sure that you are innocent.

I was using IV checker Check IV kanna liao.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Developer said they used one week and no issue. First beta only released 2 days ago so not sure. Some people claim that they still tio SB and most likely they downloaded from tutu/app valley.

Got latest version liao. Just release. Slight update.

Those people that kanna are stupid. I read one comment, he deleted tutu, play legit and SB gone. Then he installed back tutu, one hr later SB return.

I was like..... YOU GOT SO STUPID OR NOT?????????????? :s13:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Android user flyers are much more troublesome especially without rooting.

In return, not easy get detect lor.

iOS user flying app easier to use, not many steps required. But now must be very careful in adhering the requirement of distance u travel and what kind of spoofing app u using.

can guide me how to do it on my android? hands itchy:D

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tyranitar went holiday leh. Level 3 pool bigger, Machamp raids lesser.

Niantic smart de.

Pai seh
Lvl 4 no tyran ?
I see i will raid cos its way too good
Since i dun have a 100
Ytd 6 lvl 20 tyran fought m2
All died and trf lol damn song when double candies

eyesawz

Reaction score
Really? Is it official? Have been farming Charmander for past few weeks and now have >600 candies for my black Charizard armies.:)

charmander is harder to catch than bulbasaur.
charizard got any use meh? never use it before in any of my gym raid. fire type mon i always use arcanine first then flareon.

cqefan

Reaction score
charizard got any use meh? never use it before in any of my gym raid. fire type mon i always use arcanine first then flareon.

I have Entei and Moltress teams.

More because I like the black Charizard look.

Charmander and Bulbasaur about the same catch difficulty for me.
I usually pinap and use blue ball and throw curve great ball. Mostly can catch. This is how I farmed >600 candies in the last month.

jannworld

Reaction score
That means u need to jail break then can right?

I wrote in to niantic and after many emails and days of waiting, finally got a human to tell me he reviewed my account and detect no issues and wish me all the best for future adventures in pogo. Account no more SB.

Like what boss told me, why i self pwned myself go appeal. Go appeal = have to look into my case = GGed. Follow steps from reddit can be a bad idea.

But write in liao, first few replies back sure is like standard SOP reply, ask you stick to TOS and trainer guideline bla bla bla. I keep emailing them until they refer my case to a upper human who can access my account.

You can try lo. Anyway, one more month.

As of now, Appvalley and Tutu WILL insert ads into the game, that's how they got the money anyway. And now NN can detect this, mean Appvalley and Tutu are no longer safe. I also doubt i will use Tutu again. Unless somehow they block it.

Installing Pogo++ from cydia is the most safe way now.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did latias raid. Caught tier 1 1896 CP latias!

10/17 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 53
Surplus of candies if power up 3 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 48
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It got replaced by Moltres. But maybe next time got mega evolutions.

Also shiny charizard can put in gym and moltres can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.