[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Usually bugs and poison are quite plentiful. But since I got the research yesterday evening till now not a single one for me to catch. I need to say I just sit at home whole night only went out to buy breakfast early morning , wasn’t actively hunting down catching ...

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The opponent monster must faint. If not no count. If you are able to select all 6 counters with super effective charged move as your team in the gym, you can cycle through all 6 and it will count as 6 times.

I tried before to just unleash one SE charge and quit the battle before the opponent KO and it didn't count.:vijayadmin:

two bar charged move not considered as an effective charged move?

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
My 2nd ever 100% legendary encounter on my main, 1929 CP Latias.....with a 19/20 catch rate for Latias....

But also the time which I had the most insane lag on my phone.....so.....gg

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
FuNKyShO!

You made us proud!

https://pokemongohub.net/post/other/subscribe-worthy-lesser-known-pokemon-go-youtubers/

FuNKyShO’s channel is based around gameplay analysis and tips: breaking down throwing technique (especially on raid bosses, which is extremely helpful whenever a new legendary is released), comparing attackers and movesets, and challenge-soloing tier 3 raids, among other topics. His videos are very informative, well-presented, and relevant to the current state of the game.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
almost nearing to 60 latias seen now.. n my target is to do 60 n wait for latios arrival.

did 1 with free pass today.. caught with no bouns throw.. 1872..

:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
My 2nd ever 100% legendary encounter on my main, 1929 CP Latias.....with a 19/20 catch rate for Latias....

But also the time which I had the most insane lag on my phone.....so.....gg

not fated then... it happens..
alot of my 95 98% iv flees too. :s13:
only seen 2 x100% legendary thus far.. the good. i caught both. the bad. ive did 600 legendary now.

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Even though i still haven’t get any ex raid pass yet ... but damn sian to know ex raid is held on a weekday. Starting to lose motivation to chiong for ex raid pass if end up need to work :(

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
not fated then... it happens..
alot of my 95 98% iv flees too. :s13:
only seen 2 x100% legendary thus far.. the good. i caught both. the bad. ive did 600 legendary now.

My only 100% legendary is Groudon, which is actually quite decent.

This would be my 2nd 100% if not for the lag, which out of 9 balls, caused me 3 missed balls ( 1 was late throw so kena double-attack ), 1 missed the bonus, so only 5 mid-size great curve throws, but not enough.

Anyway, not that disappointed coz Latias isn't one I would wanna power up too hahah. Plus already kena a 15/13/15. Latios is a better candidate if I wanna upz another DB/DC dragon-type for this gen.

Next gen got even better dragons, so not worth to upz these 2 Eon duo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.