[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
ill say the 3k stardust for finishing a raid.. is very welcome.. infact they should make it perm..

becos if u hoot alot of raid.. the 3k sd.. really adds up fast.
if egg close to each other u hoot.. with star pcs.. is 4500 sd each raid.. (machiam do 1 raid = hatch a 10km egg).. sort of.

like that .. those who dont like to catch..but only like to choing raids.. can get their SD from raid .. n power up the legendary raid boss at the same time..

500 SD per raid.. is really no feel.. (of cos.. its better than before.. before was zero).. Since i do multiple raid sometimes.. I will really miss the 3k SD reward...

Wow I should have thrown a star piece too ... thanks . If there is one today I will try ... tomorrow onwards business trip only left today to try

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I think this is the few unlucky network error cases. Most of the time if I’m doing raids on the way to work I will walk off after battle starts. Normally if tio network error is in the initial (very rare)

But of course safest is to stay and wrack and catch. I use this bt method because rushing off to work after the raid battle starts.

Ok is it was my bad luck than ..

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one hoping the adventure week doesn't start that early.. or at least until community day is over

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one hoping the adventure week doesn't start that early.. or at least until community day is over

adventure week. this type. for me. want start any time also ok. since its last for days to week n it runs 24hrs.

can own time own target play.

community day i dont like. becos only stated day n stated time n only 3 hrs.
nt everytime also free. n if u miss the community day. v hard to get that featured pokemon shiny vairent n can nv learn the exculsive move anymore.
(they should make it a day long event or at least make it run on sat n sun)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow I should have thrown a star piece too ... thanks . If there is one today I will try ... tomorrow onwards business trip only left today to try

now no more "extra" sd for doing raid. u on star pcs become 500+ 250 nia.
for 250. u want to use a star pcs meh.. unless u have too many n unable to use finish lor.

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTF ?

Lugia is back again ?

Back to lucky draw for level 5 eggs ?

This time don't know how long liao

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those buying pokecoins with real money

Lazada got offer for google credit again

$25 for $30 credit ie 17% off

Quite worth it lah

But one like manage to put in gym for 10 days full coins liao

limbs03

Reaction score
Jann I tried your method , once battle started I walked back to my car, immediately error message “move closer to the gym” , got kicked out. I had to re-join the next group, luckily still early and at HDB many others joining . If not my pass wasted !

I did this while on the bus, think my bus moved half a bus stop away (abt 30m?)....I tio error once the battle started... :s22:

It was a gamble but at least now I know for sure cannot move more then half bus stop away once you put in your pass :s13:

ps: I wasted that pass cos was otw to work :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
For those buying pokecoins with real money

Lazada got offer for google credit again

$25 for $30 credit ie 17% off

Quite worth it lah

But one like manage to put in gym for 10 days full coins liao

I am very tempted to buy cos I think I should "give back" to NN for their good work recently :s13:

Thanks for sharing!

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did this while on the bus, think my bus moved half a bus stop away (abt 30m?)....I tio error once the battle started... :s22:

It was a gamble but at least now I know for sure cannot move more then half bus stop away once you put in your pass :s13:

ps: I wasted that pass cos was otw to work :s13:
iirc you can only move away around 80m from the gym.

beyond that it will give you error.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am very tempted to buy cos I think I should "give back" to NN for their good work recently :s13:

Thanks for sharing!
I also plan to buy to support but other country give Pogo coins direct discount at their shop: 100 coins for around SGD $0.50

limbs03

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that community day is this sat 11am to 2pm local time?

Need to make some logistical arrangement, I want that shiny charizard!!!

Sgtrad

Reaction score
now no more "extra" sd for doing raid. u on star pcs become 500+ 250 nia.
for 250. u want to use a star pcs meh.. unless u have too many n unable to use finish lor.

I am so outdated with so many extra this extra that and not sure when they end too... no time to monitor

limbs03

Reaction score
iirc you can only move away around 80m from the gym.

beyond that it will give you error.

ok I went to check on goggle maps, think I was more like 100m away, so you are right, 80m is the magic number....and this is like a quarter of a bus stop dist nia :s22:

limbs03

Reaction score
I also plan to buy to support but other country give Pogo coins direct discount at their shop: 100 coins for around SGD $0.50

?????? :s31:
warao this is darn good lobang sia...this is 200coin/S$ leh!!
the most worth it biggest coin purchase only gives you 97coin/S$...

anyone got this lobang must share leh :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
Q with blast burn .. is it better than Oh-Ho or Moltres?

I think it will be better then Ohho cos ohho no quick fire move.

It should be on par or slightly higher DPS den Moltres but more glassy...

Anyway shiny Charizard looks darn good leh....
You tell me his exclusive move is pew pew water gun I oso take :s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Yah I missed the first community day event because went overseas lucky it’s just a pikachu.

adventure week. this type. for me. want start any time also ok. since its last for days to week n it runs 24hrs.

can own time own target play.

community day i dont like. becos only stated day n stated time n only 3 hrs.
nt everytime also free. n if u miss the community day. v hard to get that featured pokemon shiny vairent n can nv learn the exculsive move anymore.
(they should make it a day long event or at least make it run on sat n sun)

jannworld

Reaction score
I remember from the trainer tips BT video, bt shared that once u threw pass and inside lobby, u are in the secondary radius of 80m. Once battle start then can move off but if during battle u Tio network error or u fainted entirely then can’t rejoin. If fainted enitrely will need to depend on others to win the raid

I only use the walked away method if the raid has 15-20 pax and I know is sure win kind. Coz rushing to work no choice. If I’m free and not rushing I won’t use this method.

ok I went to check on goggle maps, think I was more like 100m away, so you are right, 80m is the magic number....and this is like a quarter of a bus stop dist nia :s22:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that community day is this sat 11am to 2pm local time?

Need to make some logistical arrangement, I want that shiny charizard!!!

Saturday 11am to 2pm.

But got one pro here say other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.