Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
I find this LS is abit childish. He pretend as a hooker.This indian national engineer wanna have some sex. So my house is a sex den. I read the msg also want to laugh. Ask the guy to knock 3x hard and 2x soft.

Oh, that's this. https://mustsharenews.com/loanshark-dating-site-scam/

New technique. And it's genius. Means it's getting harder to find painters and arsonists to do their bidding.

Khai82

Reaction score
According to the office unintentionally of assisting a LS as i have reported the one that communicate is a dangerous guy.

Im not sure what statement he gave. What was told is he will be charge. Before the police came he was sweating all over and begging for mercy. If not for my wife stop me, i was abt to smash his knee cap with a baseball bat.

Khai82

Reaction score
Oh, that's this. https://mustsharenews.com/loanshark-dating-site-scam/

New technique. And it's genius. Means it's getting harder to find painters and arsonists to do their bidding.

Thanks for sharing bro

Sharuu

Reaction score
Im not sure what statement he gave. What was told is he will be charge. Before the police came he was sweating all over and begging for mercy. If not for my wife stop me, i was abt to smash his knee cap with a baseball bat.

No need violence bro. His only sin was being horny. Keep cool head.

Khai82

Reaction score
No need violence bro. His only sin was being horny. Keep cool head.

Hahahahaa. That was before i search his bag bro. After checking, i found 1 bunch of rose and a packet of food. Damn. I feel pity for that guy.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I find this LS is abit childish. He pretend as a hooker.This indian national engineer wanna have some sex. So my house is a sex den. I read the msg also want to laugh. Ask the guy to knock 3x hard and 2x soft.

The ah loan must have post yr address as sex den..hahaah

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Hahaha.good job one more runner down

Khai82

Reaction score
Wah, he some more so romantic. Poor guy.

After finding out that actually he caused no harm, i feel pity for him. I told him to tell police the truth. If u are innocent prove it. Whateva it is i still have to report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.