November 2017 SBF

Regretus

Reaction score
Must wait till booking than can see the floor plan? But now I still thinking which flat to choose because different block different layout... don't tell me to go every house knock the door to see the layout 😏

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the true to scale floor plans. I think this is what you want

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13SEstateSummary?sel=SBF

andylow4421

Reaction score
Nice! That's the impression I get from them too. They really want you to get the flat. I asked for early key collection. With grant approval, about a month and a half to collect key.

GxGx :s13: They really do their job on this.

Last edited:

semblady123

Reaction score
I did both. Submitted pdf and printed hardcopy for officer. She actually requested for the hardcopy even though I told her I uploaded. /shrug

I advice just printing a hard copy of everything to play safe. So everyone's I/C, marriage cert, payslips, etc. HDB seems intent on destroying as many forests as they can.

Is it ok if we don't bring originals for payslips that we don't have? as some months I only have the photocopies.. for 2016.. of course IC marriage cert all I have originals la hehe

Regretus

Reaction score
Is it ok if we don't bring originals for payslips that we don't have? as some months I only have the photocopies.. for 2016.. of course IC marriage cert all I have originals la hehe

If you have the e-slips can print those. If you only had hardcopy, your HR should be able to reprint or write a letter stating that you were paid that amount during that period.

I'm not sure about photocopies of original. Even though they take the photocopies of your documents but also need the originals for verification.

semblady123

Reaction score
If you have the e-slips can print those. If you only had hardcopy, your HR should be able to reprint or write a letter stating that you were paid that amount during that period.

I'm not sure about photocopies of original. Even though they take the photocopies of your documents but also need the originals for verification.

Oh I SEE...thanks for the info.. need to go hunt for my original payslips.. though the hubby only have e-payslips all the while.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Nice! That's the impression I get from them too. They really want you to get the flat. I asked for early key collection. With grant approval, about a month and a half to collect key.

wow.. did you give any reason why you want early key collection? did they do a 2nd hle assessment?

semblady123

Reaction score
Sorry one more question, for CPF statement & Contribution history, for nov 2017 application, when they say latest.. we submit 2016 statement or 2015 statement? confused...:s22:

Regretus

Reaction score
wow.. did you give any reason why you want early key collection? did they do a 2nd hle assessment?

I'm a recent divorcee and only returned to SG after being away for 10 years. I had recently taken custody of my son from my ex-wife due to personal reasons. Plus I currently live in a single room with my son right now so it's not good for him. I was also actually short of 1 month to fulfil the 12 months continuous working history needed to apply for grants.

I wasn't actually planning on applying for the Feb RoF because I technically didn't qualify. I decided to try because I desperately need a place to stay for my son and myself.

I went down to enquire about my case and they encouraged me to try balloting. Managed to get a decent number and the officer helped me appeal for early collection and also appeal for the grant. They were really helpful, going the extra mile to help me. I am truly grateful.

My advise is be friendly and polite, request and don't demand. If you treat people with respect and courtesy, they tend to reciprocate. I worked in service and customer service for over 10 years, I always appreciate it when clients and customers treat me with respect and understanding.

heybuddy

Reaction score
I'm a recent divorcee and only returned to SG after being away for 10 years. I had recently taken custody of my son from my ex-wife due to personal reasons. Plus I currently live in a single room with my son right now so it's not good for him. I was also actually short of 1 month to fulfil the 12 months continuous working history needed to apply for grants.

I wasn't actually planning on applying for the Feb RoF because I technically didn't qualify. I decided to try because I desperately need a place to stay for my son and myself.

I went down to enquire about my case and they encouraged me to try balloting. Managed to get a decent number and the officer helped me appeal for early collection and also appeal for the grant. They were really helpful, going the extra mile to help me. I am truly grateful.

My advise is be friendly and polite, request and don't demand. If you treat people with respect and courtesy, they tend to reciprocate. I worked in service and customer service for over 10 years, I always appreciate it when clients and customers treat me with respect and understanding.

Noted with thanks! :) Did they do a 2nd assessment for you?

Regretus

Reaction score
Sorry one more question, for CPF statement & Contribution history, for nov 2017 application, when they say latest.. we submit 2016 statement or 2015 statement? confused...:s22:

Mine was Feb ROF. I printed my 2017 & 2018 contribution history and 2017 statement.

They want the 12 months from application so should be Nov 16 to Nov 17 contribution for you i think. For statement I would print both 2016 & 2017 to be safe.

Regretus

Reaction score
Noted with thanks! :) Did they do a 2nd assessment for you?

No, I applied for my HLE at the begining of Feb 2018. My selection date was on the 12th of April and still valid on key collection. Plus my salary status no change.

Melodyy

Reaction score
Mcps. First appointment parents must attend also ah?

Ya. I called hdb. Is a must the parents attend to sign a letter of undertaking to confirm they won’t moved within 5 years from the date you collect keys.Alternatively, you can arrange the hdb officer to come your hse to let ur parents sign. But to do that u can tell the officer on the day when u select the unit. Then u arrange a day u go down to hdb and accompany the officer to ur hse let your parents sign the undertaking form

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
HDB officer did help me proceed fast for my appeal!
From the appointment date till day of key collection in 21 days, Thanks to HDB :)

Hi may i know how did you appeal and did you take any grants? I did emIl & and they reply me with a standard reply that they will try to expedite the key collection. But my crm never return my calls & answer them.. its been 3 weeks since i select a unit

andylow4421

Reaction score
Hi. May I know how to appeal?what reason u use to tell the officer?
Next week is my selection date..:)

Hi may i know how did you appeal and did you take any grants? I did emIl & and they reply me with a standard reply that they will try to expedite the key collection. But my crm never return my calls & answer them.. its been 3 weeks since i select a unit

I just email to hdb common email and yes received standard reply from them. surprisingly i got the next email stated collection key.

The reason i tell them ia true scenario, which is really caused me and my family alot of problems.

cre8ate

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been given an appointment date for the Nov SBF.
However, both my fiance and i wont be in singapore during the whole of this period.
I understand that we will need to have the authorisation form to appoint an authrised person to book on our behalf.

We were wondering, do we have to also provide the authorised person with all the documents such as the appointment letter (annex 1, 2), as both of us are already overseas and unable to provide the some of the signed documents in original.

heybuddy

Reaction score
I just email to hdb common email and yes received standard reply from them. surprisingly i got the next email stated collection key.

The reason i tell them ia true scenario, which is really caused me and my family alot of problems.

did you apply for grant?

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, asking for my friend. Her queue number is 13X and she's looking at getting the following units in order of preference:

1. 508A YISHUN AVE 4 10-86
  2. 508B YISHUN AVE 4 10-74
  3. 672B YISHUN AVE 4 09-534
  4. 675C YISHUN AVE 4 09-792
  5. 508B YISHUN AVE 4 08-54
  6. 509A YISHUN AVE 4 08-12
  7. 502C YISHUN ST 51 07-444
  8. 672C YISHUN AVE 4 07-576
  9. 507A YISHUN AVE 4 07-108
  10. 672B YISHUN AVE 4 06-550
  11. 672B YISHUN AVE 4 06-548
  12. 508B YISHUN AVE 4 06-52

Is anyone before her in the queue getting these units? Would be great to let her know in advance so she can choose other units?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.