Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khai82

Reaction score
When installed, i have not made a police report and seek permission from town council

Having a camera can be bad to the health as well. As i set a motion detection which it prompt an alarm to anyone passing by my perimeter can be a heart attack moment especially 2-3 in the morning

Harrassed

Reaction score
Your question kind of weird

Sorry, don’t mean to be intrusive. Just not very sure what is the best thing to do. This forum now is a form of support for me, if you know what I mean, reading and picking up advise on the best steps to take.

Khai82

Reaction score
Sorry, don’t mean to be intrusive. Just not very sure what is the best thing to do. This forum now is a form of support for me, if you know what I mean, reading and picking up advise on the best steps to take.

👍same here

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Having a camera can be bad to the health as well. As i set a motion detection which it prompt an alarm to anyone passing by my perimeter can be a heart attack moment especially 2-3 in the morning
How much is the motion detection

Ghie0908

Reaction score
Yah mine says they are legal... N this stupid person believe.. And land me in this deep ****... Huhuhu. Take here to cover another one, another one dun allow to close acct,defer defer. Make us everyweek also looking for money to pay them... Haiz...

Same thing happen to me. I started with 1 ah long then try to cover the deferment payment by my own money but after a while I can't do by myself so I borrowed with the 2nd one. And the pattern continues. Last week and this week, I am up to the point that I no longer have the money to pay up. They have been calling my husband, my house agent and even my office. Threatening to send men to splash paint and to disturb my office until they terminate me. I have only to blame myself thinking that I can really manage being in debt with Ah longs.

Stress

Reaction score
Same thing happen to me. I started with 1 ah long then try to cover the deferment payment by my own money but after a while I can't do by myself so I borrowed with the 2nd one. And the pattern continues. Last week and this week, I am up to the point that I no longer have the money to pay up. They have been calling my husband, my house agent and even my office. Threatening to send men to splash paint and to disturb my office until they terminate me. I have only to blame myself thinking that I can really manage being in debt with Ah longs.

i feel u.. 😟 ahlong called my husband msg him asking me go geylang la. got uncensored video of me la.. maybe u shuld tell ur colleauge to say u r no longer working there. i did just that n the phone call stops.. tell ur colleauge that u have been scam. god willing they will understand.:)

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
i feel u.. 😟 ahlong called my husband msg him asking me go geylang la. got uncensored video of me la.. maybe u shuld tell ur colleauge to say u r no longer working there. i did just that n the phone call stops.. tell ur colleauge that u have been scam. god willing they will understand.:)
What uncensored video

Nas1978

Reaction score
Today is the last day for the weekly payment and he claim he cant find any account for me. What should i do? Just ignore? I am just afraid he will contact my NOK and disturb my family. As workplace, my boss know and noted. I got the feeling he will defer and defer.

Louis0902

Reaction score
Today is the last day for the weekly payment and he claim he cant find any account for me. What should i do? Just ignore? I am just afraid he will contact my NOK and disturb my family. As workplace, my boss know and noted. I got the feeling he will defer and defer.
There's nothing u can do even if he ask u deferred.... I even msg a day before saying wan to clear ended up also 101 reason comes out

Nas1978

Reaction score

Did they come to ur hse?

Nas1978

Reaction score
There's nothing u can do even if he ask u deferred.... I even msg a day before saying wan to clear ended up also 101 reason comes out

The best thing call my IO also no use. Have anyone face this drama before? No acc number to transfer? Bla bla..

Sharuu

Reaction score
The best thing call my IO also no use. Have anyone face this drama before? No acc number to transfer? Bla bla..

Not personally. But it doesn't exist.

What are you calling your IO for? Do you have new information?

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Of course he will call your NOK. So just warn first.

Then ignore and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY TO CRIMINALS.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Wah, what did your husband reply?

Go Geylang do what? Sell plastic keropok? The working girl humiliation is so 80's man, ask your ah long to get a grip.

It's 2018. Everyone has uncensored videos on the internet at some point.

Just ignore and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.