Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Reaction score
Thank you bro/sis..need that encouragement to go thru this..

have a good rest la bro... things happen already... now just block n dun transfer. i have been bothered n scolded for 3 days straight. now they very tired already to scold me. coz my husband will answer them all the same got balls come my house now im waiting... he everyday wait for them la now.. so the more u show u scared ar the more they disturb u.. now they lazy to call my NOK already.. :spin:

Sharuu

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Audullam Counselling before?

I didn't go personally, but I have it on good authority that they also a bit like SALC.

Need to pay money so you get a 20 minute counseling on why you shouldn't gamble so much.

I don't have a gambling problem. I have a stupid, never think problem. That problem is beyond counseling and I refuse to pay money for that. But you can try. I hear the uncle is very nice.

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score
I didnt.

"Steve HERE CODE 1978, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!! YOUR PAYMENT TODAY CUT, SO BALANCE WITH 1 PAYMENT INSIDE. EVERY MONDAY $200X3WKS, NEXT WEEK IS YOUR 2ND PAYMENT. Thanks!"

"This is not reloan"

"This is cut payment because exceed 7pm."

"Dont pay also ok"

"Actions will be taken"

"I already told you i dont have a account already"

"Inside you made 2 payments"

"i cut 1 payment you have 2 more payment to go"

This is the L/S convo

B.ulls.hit la.

Just ignore and don't pay. Don't even understand what he's saying.

Also, if he don't have account already means he got nobody doing his work for him, waiting for another person to give their ATM card. That's why must keep record of all the bank accounts they give you and update the IO (WEEKLY, not every day) and quickly close yours. If he can't even get a bank account means low chances of him even having anyone to go your house.

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score
I also get that kind of insult like I should go Geylang to have money to pay them. I am thankful my office set up is good coz I am alone in the office every day . My colleagues are in the other room. I am the only one who answers the phone. If my LS call and look for me I just say not there or in a meeting. Maybe after a while I would say terminated so they would stop calling. I just pray that these things will be over soon for us and we can move on and learn our lessons.

Thank you.

What's with this Geylang thing? Everyone knows can make more money in Orchard Towers. The threats also like the website. From 1980's.

Why don't you just say you don't work there anymore?

Nas1978

Reaction score
B.ulls.hit la.

Just ignore and don't pay. Don't even understand what he's saying.

Also, if he don't have account already means he got nobody doing his work for him, waiting for another person to give their ATM card. That's why must keep record of all the bank accounts they give you and update the IO (WEEKLY, not every day) and quickly close yours. If he can't even get a bank account means low chances of him even having anyone to go your house.

I love it when u said like this.. Motivate me more.. Thank you shaaruu

Sharuu

Reaction score
I love it when u said like this.. Motivate me more.. Thank you shaaruu

Do you love it when I talk dirty...hur hur.

Motivate you to do what? Borrow money from more ah long? Please don't. (Actually you totally can...)

Nas1978

Reaction score
Just block them bro.. tomorrow go change no. trust me... u will have peace. if they want to reloan to u just take, go shopping raya soon... the more u read their msg the more u will worry for notin... trust me... i went thru this phase not long before u.. so i know how it feels... now i culdnt be bothered liao.. whatever la whatever... come my house come la.. splash paint burn my house. whatever la... go to bless grace social service.. u will feel better after hearing out from them.. go check out the website... they respond fast.. they will help u out.. remember block them change no..

Bro.. Share ur experience at Bless grace please

Louis0902

Reaction score
I didnt.

"Steve HERE CODE 1978, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!! YOUR PAYMENT TODAY CUT, SO BALANCE WITH 1 PAYMENT INSIDE. EVERY MONDAY $200X3WKS, NEXT WEEK IS YOUR 2ND PAYMENT. Thanks!"

"This is not reloan"

"This is cut payment because exceed 7pm."

"Dont pay also ok"

"Actions will be taken"

"I already told you i dont have a account already"

"Inside you made 2 payments"

"i cut 1 payment you have 2 more payment to go"

This is the L/S convo
Lol..... They sound so desperate no account.... Lol.... Keep it up.. Keep reporting their account to the police.... Remember don't feed them anymore... If u have the money I rather advise u go install cctv would be better... Change hp number is the most important thing.... Trust me been that done that before... So far day 11 has passed my house door still safe.... Good luck

Ghie0908

Reaction score
What's with this Geylang thing? Everyone knows can make more money in Orchard Towers. The threats also like the website. From 1980's.

Why don't you just say you don't work there anymore?

I do plan to say when the LS call again that I no longer work there.

Maybe the LS visits Geylang than Orchard Towers.

I am on day 3 MIA. So far, my door is still intact. It’s the first thing I check every morning. Thankful to wake up each day without paint on my door.

Stress

Reaction score
Bro.. Share ur experience at Bless grace please

to be frank ar... whatever everyone says here is what they say to me tooo la... hahahaahahaha exactly the same.. but i guess u will feel better when u hear from somekind of a counselor or something... hahahahahaha... but still... its always best to talk it out to someone who been there done that kind of thing i guess... but reading threads here n talking tk that counselor do makes me feel way way better... by the way im a sis.. hahahahahahaha.. still cheer up la... after few days they tired liao... they will keep quiet... :s13:

Stress

Reaction score
I do plan to say when the LS call again that I no longer work there.

Maybe the LS visits Geylang than Orchard Towers.

I am on day 3 MIA. So far, my door is still intact. It’s the first thing I check every morning. Thankful to wake up each day without paint on my door.

LS go orchard tower they kena rape there... so kuai kuai stay geylang.. thats y they more familiar with geylang...

Stress

Reaction score
Coz the more convo they send, i send to IO(if he entertain me) suka2 force loan on me.. I dun even understand what he talk about.

desperate mah... atleast io still wants to entertain. atleast still got io.. i make report they bo layan me... tel me why u go take loan.. didnt even bother to take note what im going thru also. they say i just make sure they patrol more. then thats it. didnt ask what acct no la transfer where la... reprimanding me yes.. helping me nope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.