Reaction score
Worth to purchase?

ay7ybWZ.png

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡』系列全套作品
決定於PlayStation®4推出繁體中文版!

https://asia.playstation.com/cht-tw/press-releases/2018/20180524-legendofheroes/

Sony Interactive Entertainment Taiwan Limited (SIET) 今日宣布,在Nihon Falcom Coporation(以下簡稱「Nihon Falcom」)監修下,SIE台灣中文化中心已正在進行PlayStation®4版『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡』系列的繁體中文版開發工作。同時並宣布了第一波將決定於2018年8月17日(星期五)推出,以2014年推出之PlayStation®3/PlayStation®Vita專用遊戲的劇情RPG『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡』、『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡Ⅱ』為基礎,支援4K高畫質、保存資料同步並追加新機能的PlayStation®4專用遊戲『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡Ⅰ:改 -Thors Military Academy 1204-』、『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡Ⅱ:改 -The Erebonian Civil War-』。此二部作品的續集『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡Ⅲ』、以及「閃之軌跡」最終章『英雄傳說 閃之軌跡Ⅳ -THE END OF SAGA-』之發售日等詳情則會在確定後陸續公布。

SEN1_Jacket_TC.jpg
SEN2_Jacket_TC.jpg

Just pre-ordered these 2 on psn. Waiting for the 10% coupon then use it to hoot oda nobunaga.

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel" series i tot finish liao?? all on steam....

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
https://asia.playstation.com/cht-tw/press-releases/2018/20180529_DayofPlay2018/

Sony Interactive Entertainment Taiwan Limited (SIET)今日宣布,將於2018年6月8日推出一款特別設計的PlayStation®4*1 (PS4™) 「PlayStation®4 Days of Play Limited Edition」,並自2018年6月8日起至2018年6月18日止推出「Days of Play」特惠活動*2,提供玩家超值的PlayStation®遊戲、硬體與服務。

PS4_DaysofPlay_02.jpg

DUALSHOCK4_2_DaysofPlay_01.jpg

PS+ 12 months get 2 months free

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://asia.playstation.com/cht-tw/press-releases/2018/20180529_DayofPlay2018/

Sony Interactive Entertainment Taiwan Limited (SIET)今日宣布,將於2018年6月8日推出一款特別設計的PlayStation®4*1 (PS4™) 「PlayStation®4 Days of Play Limited Edition」,並自2018年6月8日起至2018年6月18日止推出「Days of Play」特惠活動*2,提供玩家超值的PlayStation®遊戲、硬體與服務。

PS4_DaysofPlay_02.jpg

DUALSHOCK4_2_DaysofPlay_01.jpg

PS+ 12 months get 2 months free

looks nice...i tot buy 12 months ps+ get the controller free zzzz

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
One of the little games I've been looking forward to... Yoku's Island Express, a pinball metroidvania game, with dung beetle :s13:

IGN: 8/10

PlayStation Life Style: 9/10
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/05/29/yokus-island-express-review-pinball-wizard-ps4

PlayStation Access let's play (2hr)

This looks way better than Rollers of the Realm, the last non-traditional pinball game I tried (it's a pinball RPG-ish).

Was looking at this last month! Not sure whether to get it for the Switch or PS4. It has a platinum trophy..so hard to decide.

Reaction score
They didn't say what's "改" in this version, beyond the usual HD remastering and some quality of life stuff (玩家只需按一顆按鈕即可切換事件&原野 2 倍速、戰鬥 4 倍速). It's supposed to have all the DLCs (costumes only I think, no story expansion), so it sounds like a typical remastered edition. More like a Toukiden "極", which collects the DLCs, rather than a Yakuza "極", which is remake.

It's traditional rpg. The 軌跡 series (or Legend of Heroes) is a long established and well loved RPG series with multiple trilogies (like Atelier series). Here's a video of the PS3 Chinese version from few years ago:

btw, no English version announced.

bought the psv version still havent touch:s22:

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more details at e3 next month.

look like a copy and paste game from fallout 3 and 4.

everything is the same except for the story which is oso similar theory.

they really need to step up n do something different, hopefully it will not dissapoint.

btw where is elder scrolls 6? after skyrim, it literally went on freezing.

the elder scrolls still got region that has not been covered yet.

qwertified

Reaction score
look like a copy and paste game from fallout 3 and 4.

everything is the same except for the story which is oso similar theory.

they really need to step up n do something different, hopefully it will not dissapoint.

btw where is elder scrolls 6? after skyrim, it literally went on freezing.

the elder scrolls still got region that has not been covered yet.

There's elder scrolls online, i don't think there will ever be another SP elder scrolls.. just like warcraft

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Fallout 76 is rumored to be an online survival game, not traditional single player. Starting to sound like Metal Gear Survive.

Battle royale too? With building mechanics? See which of the 76 players can survive for 14 days?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Voice acting is probably the last thing you look for in such games, but just compare the two:

Japanese:

English:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's elder scrolls online, i don't think there will ever be another SP elder scrolls.. just like warcraft

i still playing elder scrolls online. the game quite fun and got quite alot of players despite the game being old. the only bad point is the graphics are poor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.