November 2017 SBF

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Hmm for QT 4rm, the last queue no. at the end of today is 132 and based on my observation for the past 4 weeks and more, there are 5 appointments from Monday to Thursday and none on Friday.
My queue no. is 147 and my appointment is on 4th June Monday.
Does that mean that there will be 15 appointments on Monday or 5 tomorrow + 10 on Monday? That will be so rush and out of the pattern though.. :s11:

mine was affected too due to vesak day. but they will still attend to you on your appointment date. no last min changes.

semblady123

Reaction score
Hi, The 4 room punggol selection already started since Weds.
As of today last queue no will be 15.

U all never check from HDB flat selection or log in to see the queue no?

What is both of u queue number btw?

Hi, sorry im a newbie..can I check..what does the last queue no served for the day means? Like example my appointment on 12jUN & my queue no is 42... my appointment date may change based on the queue numbers served from today till 12 june is it? Just curious cos iam a bit lost... thanks :o

semblady123

Reaction score
To those who went for the Flat selection exercise...

For the payslips for past one year.. did they just ask for the photocopy or did they ask to show the originals to verify too? As for a few months I do not having the originals and just the soft copies in my email... I misplaced it..

And how long did the whole process take?

please help. Thanks

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score
Hi, sorry im a newbie..can I check..what does the last queue no served for the day means? Like example my appointment on 12jUN & my queue no is 42... my appointment date may change based on the queue numbers served from today till 12 june is it? Just curious cos iam a bit lost... thanks :o

I don't think they will serve everyday for the selection and your appt date will most likely remains.

The last queue no is just to let you know what is the last number for you to keep track everyday only.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Mine is 6+ , you going for Punggol SBF 4RM too? Q no.?

Hi, The 4 room punggol selection already started since Weds.
As of today last queue no will be 15.

U all never check from HDB flat selection or log in to see the queue no?

What is both of u queue number btw?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Hi, which blk are you eyeing for? Am eyeing for somewhere at 32+ onwards cos facing sea. Look likes chances not high. My q no. 6+. Appointment date on 21st of June

semblady123

Reaction score
Hi, which blk are you eyeing for? Am eyeing for somewhere at 32+ onwards cos facing sea. Look likes chances not high. My q no. 6+. Appointment date on 21st of June

hey 32+?? what block is that la.. I only knows 100++ and 36+ ? im aiming for few units right beside Canberra mrt if not really no choice will be 36+ .. I really don't want 36+ though.. but 40 ppl in front of me.. so surely Canberra ones may be taken... plus today aredi 2 units for...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Think wrong area. I eyeing for Punggol. Yours is Sembawang right? Good Luck

hey 32+?? what block is that la.. I only knows 100++ and 36+ ? im aiming for few units right beside Canberra mrt if not really no choice will be 36+ .. I really don't want 36+ though.. but 40 ppl in front of me.. so surely Canberra ones may be taken... plus today aredi 2 units for...

talberry

Reaction score
I did both. Submitted pdf and printed hardcopy for officer. She actually requested for the hardcopy even though I told her I uploaded. /shrug

I advice just printing a hard copy of everything to play safe. So everyone's I/C, marriage cert, payslips, etc. HDB seems intent on destroying as many forests as they can.

Even more IC and marriage cert need to bring a photocopy? Because in the letter they just said to bring the originals.

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
To those who went for the Flat selection exercise...

For the payslips for past one year.. did they just ask for the photocopy or did they ask to show the originals to verify too? As for a few months I do not having the originals and just the soft copies in my email... I misplaced it..

And how long did the whole process take?

please help. Thanks

i gave them photocopies of the payslip.. as long its hard copy they will accept. mine was about 15min for whole process. quite fast.

semblady123

Reaction score
Even more IC and marriage cert need to bring a photocopy? Because in the letter they just said to bring the originals.

But nowhere in the letter they said the word 'original' right , that's why a lil confused..but IC definitely must be original..same for marriage cert since we apply as couple.. hehhe

semblady123

Reaction score
i gave them photocopies of the payslip.. as long its hard copy they will accept. mine was about 15min for whole process. quite fast.

Therefore they didn't ask u to show the originals?

So I will just bring photocopies & originals only for those months that I have... hmmm

semblady123

Reaction score
someone took d block right in front of Canberra mrt.. just 3 numbers served and aredi my fav house gone.. ouch my heart broke... left with 38 ppl to go.. surely all the ones I shortlisted will be gone :p:(

Weeli85

Reaction score
For Sembawang, can I say today total queue served until 00006, only 3 book other 3 drop out?

semblady123

Reaction score
For Sembawang, can I say today total queue served until 00006, only 3 book other 3 drop out?

Oh yeah, its possible too right?? cool.... yeah u r right to say that.. cos mine is 42 and 12 june appointment..so each day they serve around 8 ppl orso.. so today so far only 3 .. unless the other 3 choose other days if they cant make it today.. :(

are u aiming for semb too?

can I check, will the forested area near blk 121 or so at the end be cleared? im curious what they gonna build there next.. if something good I wont aim for near Canberra mrt aredi haha

Weeli85

Reaction score
Since they already indicate served 6 no., most probably should be drop out. 5pm I assume no more update from HDB.

I got no preference any flat as long mid floor and above... :D

Last edited:

semblady123

Reaction score
Since they already indicate served 6 no., most probably should be drop out. 5pm I assume no more update from HDB.

I got no preference any flat as long mid floor and above... :D

I went site visit on Tuesday... the blocks at the end near the forest.. Omg.. hope no snakes come.. but im pretty sure the forests will be cleared hehehe...

Yes, im also aiming for 7th storey at the least...but most units are right beside the lift.. pros & cons to it though..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.