[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess will need to grind any water mon with starpieces just for the triple stardust

Must visit longkangs and MBS or vivo liao

eyesawz

Reaction score
I was reminded how difficult it is to nap a kyogre. raid 2, fled 2... raid pass wasted :(

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was reminded how difficult it is to nap a kyogre. raid 2, fled 2... raid pass wasted :(
If I remember correctly, the first time it's released was Super difficult.. then they seems to reduce the difficulty, but it's still tough, since the circle is still small and it kept moving around..

I remember I was using AR+ Throughout for easier catching, at least way lesser air ball

Let's see now if I'm able to do a proper throw with more experience

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibei Lucky. Just got the magikarp quest yestaday only.
Haha causal player only. So I catch only wherever my route takes me. No way I will go chasing after virtual mons that do not fight the real battles in life. Lol.

pigpigoink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the first time it's released was Super difficult.. then they seems to reduce the difficulty, but it's still tough, since the circle is still small and it kept moving around..

I remember I was using AR+ Throughout for easier catching, at least way lesser air ball

Let's see now if I'm able to do a proper throw with more experience
ya, imo they shouldnt change to make it easier to hit... thats part of the game isn't it.
some hard, some easier...

Sent from Wingtech 2014817 using GAGT

limbs03

Reaction score
ive done 16 absol raid.. did 1x absol quest.. also no shiny...

aero i did over 70 quest also nth..

think i saw reddit before.. got pple hoot absol 120 times.. also no shiny.:(

this one really must pray to RNG zeh zeh... if u tio means very lucky.. shiny are like that.. (CD shiny dont count)

120?????:s11:
ok I think I will not chiong so much liao....have nv been a lucky person :s13:

now my priority is shiny cloyster! that blue is very chio leh, plus i always use cloyster!

good luck everyone!

jannworld

Reaction score
Soft ban is can’t catch any mob can’t spin any pokestop

Shadow ban is can only see common mobs like birds rats spiders etc

Soft ban can still see but when catch will 100% fail and run off

Strange

First time kena soft ban can’t see anything

jannworld

Reaction score
I dun mind the water event really. Got 1 kyogre maxed, another lvl 30 and 4 more WB or lvl 20 with Attack 15 but missing candies so I welcome this return. Kyogre is the best pure water in the entire generations so if can build 1 max and 5 lvl 30+ would be awesome

limbs03

Reaction score
I dun mind the water event really. Got 1 kyogre maxed, another lvl 30 and 4 more WB or lvl 20 with Attack 15 but missing candies so I welcome this return. Kyogre is the best pure water in the entire generations so if can build 1 max and 5 lvl 30+ would be awesome

yeah kyogre rocks! I sure can use the extra candies to max mine!

think i oso going to power up my ludicolu, shd be quite fun...wahahhaha..:s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
I remember initially it was further away and smaller hence harder to hit. After that they made it bigger and closer so not that difficult to hit.

Hitting is one thing though whether the boss stays inside the ball is rng. When your luck is bad even all excellent throw also won’t get it

ya, imo they shouldnt change to make it easier to hit... thats part of the game isn't it.
some hard, some easier...

Sent from Wingtech 2014817 using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
kygore shiny odds is boosted?

i hoot my 2nd kygore. got shiny.
kaki A. hoot first 1. shiny.
kaki B hoot 4th. got it.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kygore shiny odds is boosted?

i hoot my 2nd kygore. got shiny.
kaki A. hoot first 1. shiny.
kaki B hoot 4th. got it.

I just hoot my 1st kyogre... non-shiny.

Can't confirm YET. But isn't it normally starting and ending higher chance. Then middle period super difficult get shiny.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just hoot my 1st kyogre... non-shiny.

Can't confirm YET. But isn't it normally starting and ending higher chance. Then middle period super difficult get shiny.

no idea.. my first shiny ho oh only appear after like 28th or 30th raid..

lugia.. about 15 or so.. something like that....:s22:

not only me.. but my fellow pogo kakis n afew regular pogo choingster also say.. this time their shiny kygore come faster..

Just sharing.. even if its true.. also need luck.. if sibei suay.. dont have means dont have.. RNG being RNG....

Sylveron

Reaction score
Is there only 1 gym or many gym there?

Sort of out of the way. Worse is can’t predict ex raid fall on which day and which day is on weekend.

There are 8 gyms at GBTB, 7 are Ex Raid Gyms. 1 of it usually alternate week can get an Ex Raid invite, the other 6, they will rotate once each week, from the look of the past invites.

I think for this month, the Ex Raid will be on Wednesday, if they follow last month trend, which all fall on Tuesday.

jannworld

Reaction score
The water event, buddy egg can get double candy and stardust - is this confirm? Saw it on gamepress but not advertise in the official game

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The water event, buddy egg can get double candy and stardust - is this confirm? Saw it on gamepress but not advertise in the official game

Buddy distance has not changed.

It's just double candy and stardust for each hatched egg, as announced by the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.