[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Guys, age-old question that I'm asking u now...

Is it worth using up my limited-use incubators (normal/super) on 5km eggs during this Water event where egg hatches give double candy and stardust?

So far I didn't see any 10km eggs.

I bot the box got excess incubators already used one on 2km

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Looks like shiny spawn rate increases .. need to try harder tonight. Also I just notice when you tab on Kyogre, there are red light flashing all over it’s body . Interesting I have forgotten about it

Came back late ... look around no level 5 ... :(

Bornthislame

Reaction score
It will be more efficient
At a lvl 35 i suppose u have a silver phsyic badge

Now is to raid cold ex raid gym to get ur pass first

Maybe u wanna share which area u stay tt ur keen to raid

Then ppl can help u

If ur talking about west
West coast park hit rate
Do 1 time kena

Hi I stay in Toa Payoh so I tried raiding AMK-Bishan Park 2 weeks ago and last week. I went for the gyms marked in red and grey on sgexraidmap.com
What do you mean by raiding a cold ex raid gym? Do you mean a gym that has never has never had a raid before? Sorry a lot of terms I don't understand as I'm new to raiding so complete noob. I only know mewtwo appears only in gyms that are in grass.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Hi I stay in Toa Payoh so I tried raiding AMK-Bishan Park 2 weeks ago and last week. I went for the gyms marked in red and grey on sgexraidmap.com
What do you mean by raiding a cold ex raid gym? Do you mean a gym that has never has never had a raid before? Sorry a lot of terms I don't understand as I'm new to raiding so complete noob. I only know mewtwo appears only in gyms that are in grass.

You are on the right track. Just raid those gyms marked . You will get invite one day.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Safest bet for mewtwo raid is the gym at the intersection of Fidelio street and Swan Lake Ave.
Is that the reason why it is marked red ? Red hot ;p

Check out the map.. it’s at Siglap area

There are 3 gyms with the same name “Siglap linear park” . The ex gym is the one at this intersection.

I did my last Ho-oh raid here and got the pass.

This gym is so hot that even the last few minutes especially level 5 ones, there will be raiders

Last edited:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it true that if there are many raiders the chance is lessser due to quota?
From my experience, I always only raid once for the week at this gym and without fail, sure get one.

Nowadays, I avoid this gym ..scared get the ex pass and need to take leave.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah today the SG Ex Raid Level 5 telegram channel only had one report and that is at Marina South. I suppose I will have to save the daily pass and raid tomorrow then. :s22:

Still got to deal with the ex raid tomorrow too though. :s22:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Nintendo E3 now.

For every pokemon ball plus you buy, it will come with a free mew inside. :eek:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Certain gyms are too popular in ur neighbouehood or town area that ppl raid non stop

Thou i cannot say much for tpy/bisban/amk area

1 fine example of a hot gym is vivo city orange bubbleman

Endless of people raid tt, and rumour or even legend said that if u do not have a gold badge, basically u gotta raid until gold just to keep having the pass ( dun ask me why is like tt, many gold badger can testify once gold, raid 1 time will kena ex raid pass)

Else u can try cold gyms like haw par villa ex raid gym, west coast park ex raid gym

Whwre not near to big shopping centre, and nth much to do execept to go there raid
Esp west coast park mcd

Anyhow raid
Keep kena that
V sian cos ppl help me raid coz its ex raid
While the gym i raid myswself 80 percent to go gold din get it ( to take.note previous few ex raid i did get it after 30 percent of silver badge )

ckaytho

Reaction score
Certain gyms are too popular in ur neighbouehood or town area that ppl raid non stop

Thou i cannot say much for tpy/bisban/amk area

1 fine example of a hot gym is vivo city orange bubbleman

Endless of people raid tt, and rumour or even legend said that if u do not have a gold badge, basically u gotta raid until gold just to keep having the pass ( dun ask me why is like tt, many gold badger can testify once gold, raid 1 time will kena ex raid pass)

Else u can try cold gyms like haw par villa ex raid gym, west coast park ex raid gym

Whwre not near to big shopping centre, and nth much to do execept to go there raid
Esp west coast park mcd

Anyhow raid
Keep kena that
V sian cos ppl help me raid coz its ex raid
While the gym i raid myswself 80 percent to go gold din get it ( to take.note previous few ex raid i did get it after 30 percent of silver badge )

I don't really believe gold gym will give higher chances of raid pass lor... so far all my passes I got only raided once

limbs03

Reaction score
Not sure whether considered as play alot but I make every effort to shiny check whenever there is a chance :s8:
Office hours can’t play cos no gps signal
Pokémon always active during travelling time to and fro work-home
Multi task Pokémon and Tv programmes at home in the evenings..my best haul from juz sitting at home multi task Tv and shiny check are the makuhita/ meditites as the spawn rates Super good and I was actually confident of getting a few shiny.

The recent kabuto and omanyte and the current shellder very few spawns at my home so No shiny.

The 5 I mentioned above are all from my walk along East Coast Park..

So, yes I think play a lot but not going all out to search for nests etc.

Btw, anyone needing girafigs ===> ecp foodcourt and seafood centre is the nest now.

haha, sounds like a very good pokemon life sia, esp to have a pokemon stop at home within reach
actually i oso play similarly, my wife calls me a pokemon fanatic :s22:
just tat my home pokestop is not within reach :(
so im constantly out of balls...lol

fun fact...girafig has a small head on its tail, like alola coconut :s13:

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone try install fgl pro on android 6 version? keep getting gps error.

any solution ?

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, sounds like a very good pokemon life sia, esp to have a pokemon stop at home within reach
actually i oso play similarly, my wife calls me a pokemon fanatic :s22:
just tat my home pokestop is not within reach :(
so im constantly out of balls...lol

fun fact...girafig has a small head on its tail, like alola coconut :s13:

Oh no no. There is no Pokestop at my home.
I juz shiny check and dun catch unless cp is v high so balls are not wasted.
What helps is that my phone keeps drifting so the area scanned is wider although I stay put at home :s13:

Even the eggs hatched faster.

I really wish my house is within reach of gym and pokestop. Envy those homes within reach.. can easily put in gym and free flow of gym items

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think shiny shuppet's teal colour is very nice....i'm willing to trade 2 x shiny wailmer for it :s13:

Yup. Shuppet shiny color is genuinely shiny... looks metallic and classy. The first time it appeared on my screen , I wasn’t too sure it was shiny but was hopeful. It looks different but I tot is my phone screen cos never knew that there was a shiny for shuppet.

Wish they add some shine to their shinies. Murkrow, Duskull shiny color got no shine leh.

I see the shiny larvitar .. looks normal nia

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh no no. There is no Pokestop at my home.
I juz shiny check and dun catch unless cp is v high so balls are not wasted.
What helps is that my phone keeps drifting so the area scanned is wider although I stay put at home :s13:

Even the eggs hatched faster.

I really wish my house is within reach of gym and pokestop. Envy those homes within reach.. can easily put in gym and free flow of gym items
Haha yeah, near my place got two blocks at least with 1 gym and 3 pokestop right above it. And walk 2 mins got another gym and two more pokestops.

If I got such arrangement, surely max out storage both pokemon and items, buy incubator every two weeks and only stock max potion, revive and berries to make all gym gold (feed 60 berries every 30 mins) LOL

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Today took leave since i got 2 EX raid later. Then saw a kyogre....and this is what happen.

35026790_10156446626777380_8552266225575526400_n.jpg

I still in shock. Until now. My first ever 100% legendary. And it's a shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.