[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
Gamepress says now smack down has similar specs as waterfall. Ok lah still a good rock fast move. Maybe the nerf is to make rock tyranitar less dominating
Good luck all for the community day.
Is smackdown same specs as waterfall good news? I'm intending to power up all my existing lavitars during CD. Target is of course 3 shinies. Fingers crossed.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Good luck all for the community day.
Is smackdown same specs as waterfall good news? I'm intending to power up all my existing lavitars during CD. Target is of course 3 shinies. Fingers crossed.

Only have at most 1 hour before I need to head to airport. Hopefully there will still be a lot to catch in airport

Last edited:

koolkool

Reaction score
One of my friend who 'fly' a lot last time and has complete Unown just announced retirement from the game ... sob sob.

I hope transfer function is there and I can get all the Unown :D
That's the reason why we should go slow and steady for this game. What's the use of getting the best mon when the process of getting one is just one touch away?
I'm still quite against trading, but NN will probably try to set this up to gain from it financially. I see lots of people with a few phones during raids or cycling around the neighbourhood. Once trading start, these trainers will transfer their better mons to their main account, which is unfair for people who plays with only one account. But there is probably little influence on NN. Anything they do its about $.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
New community day box is very attractive ... already upgrade bag space and once I clear enough items will buy the box

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the reason why we should go slow and steady for this game. What's the use of getting the best mon when the process of getting one is just one touch away?
I'm still quite against trading, but NN will probably try to set this up to gain from it financially. I see lots of people with a few phones during raids or cycling around the neighbourhood. Once trading start, these trainers will transfer their better mons to their main account, which is unfair for people who plays with only one account. But there is probably little influence on NN. Anything they do its about $.

I think they will lose more players (legit players) if trading happens.. worse is u start seeing people selling perfect Pokémon on Carousell or etc, it's just making the game die faster haha..

koolkool

Reaction score
I'm also 0/12 for kyogre shinies :-(
. Haiz...

Can't believe this. After posting, I ran out to do my raid and got a shiny! CP2311. Not too shabby. I will take this. Now I can raid without the burden of anxiety every time kyogre pops out in the capture screen. What a way to start CD.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Anyone knows whether I will get 2x XP if I use lucky egg and catch those Pokémon I stacked in research during the 3 hours community day ?

Think of doing it on my trip to airport

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Pokémon GO

Verified account

@PokemonGoApp
22s23 seconds ago
More
We’re currently investigating service issues which are impacting gameplay in a variety of ways. We will be extending #PokemonGoCommunityDay hours throughout the Asia-Pacific region to accommodate. Please stay tuned for more details.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Pokémon GO

Verified account

@PokemonGoApp
22s23 seconds ago
More
We’re currently investigating service issues which are impacting gameplay in a variety of ways. We will be extending #PokemonGoCommunityDay hours throughout the Asia-Pacific region to accommodate. Please stay tuned for more details.

****ing slow and laggy

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Technical problem? So lag, now keep getting the error, this item couldn't be use at this time

Seems like extension coming..

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unplayable. Too buggy, don’t think can get any shiny so just go for run and forget it.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
i can conclude is NN using CD to monitor its number of players and server load.

i believe many casual players are not active, but turn out only during special events for special mons so as to plant them in gyms to pwn other players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.