Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas1978

Reaction score
I begin to question is it a mistake to report LS to the authority. My house has been getting nuisance harassment 3x in less than a month for sex scam. 1 genuine case of LS runner. Wheneva i reported to the police, the evidence is there such as the phone no and name of the LS in the mobile of each sex scam visit but till date the IO seems not interested to pursue. Even there is a concrete evidence on the web at locanto.As for the runner, i have ahown the police of the footage and they replied the evidence is not enough to regard this as LS work. I mean come on y would a stranger pop up and suddenly take a photo of my unit and fled? Since im in the midst of having this situation.

Same boat as someone i know. He got several visit within few mtha from runner. But IO not keen to take up the case. He went to his MP. A week latee, another Io contact him and there is improvement.
Try go to MP

Nas1978

Reaction score
Your story got a lot of lobang.

How they know it was your best friend? Who asked you to surrender? Who is your "own people" that harassed you? Why did they "try to find" you? If you runner then they would already have your details. And why are they harassing you again? They want money from you?

Sponsored content?

Err.. I find his story a bit difficult to believe.
If you are the runner.. U hold their card and $$,u should know what they are going to do and defitnetly you know how to avoid it. Naaaahhh.. Its just to true to believe.

In this group forum.. I know there is a policeman here and there is a LS also in this forum.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I begin to question is it a mistake to report LS to the authority. My house has been getting nuisance harassment 3x in less than a month for sex scam. 1 genuine case of LS runner. Wheneva i reported to the police, the evidence is there such as the phone no and name of the LS in the mobile of each sex scam visit but till date the IO seems not interested to pursue. Even there is a concrete evidence on the web at locanto.As for the runner, i have ahown the police of the footage and they replied the evidence is not enough to regard this as LS work. I mean come on y would a stranger pop up and suddenly take a photo of my unit and fled? Since im in the midst of having this situation.

Ye case not consider as harassment ma.no paint no fire..only some unlucky guy tot there free sex..relax la..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
It is still a nuisance harassment given i have a small kid,wife abd a sister inside the house.

But no damage was done ma..the guy also poor thing la..kena scam and come with a hard cock then when see u his ball drop..lol

Sharuu

Reaction score
My friend used my name as guarantor.
I told my family everything thus my family asked me to surrender.
'My own people that harass me' referring to the LS.
They tried to find me due to I saboh them by surrendering their Atm cards with money inside.
Why they harassing me all the time? Want their lost money back.
Sponsored content? Sponsored by who? M1? Singtel?

"My friend used my name as guarantor" reveals huge loopholes either in your story or in the general ah long network.

If someone wanted to borrow money using a runner as guarantor and the loan was granted, means the ah long never check their database. I'm sure there are red flags in their system when a debtor becomes a runner. They would never release money if the guarantor is not a credible individual. There's no point threatening a runner if the debtor defaults because the runner is already taking instructions from another ah long. Like I said before, even within the ah long community, they got data protection with one another.

Having said that, I don't see why "your own people", presumably the ah longs you were taking instructions from, would look for you for your friend's default. If your friend had defaulted, means he must have borrowed from another ah long, because your ah long would not have released any money to him on account of your lack of credibility as a guarantor.

I understand your underlying message not to assist loansharks and it probably comes from a good place.

But your story doesn't sell.

Last edited:

Mr.Willy

Reaction score

The police should treat it as UML case,you should ask yoir IO for interview or try seeing tbe MP maybe they can help.When the runner appear in front of your gates its already consider harressment.Hope you go through it peacefully,in the meantime stay safe bro

Mr.Willy

Reaction score
I was an ah long runner, not the splashing paint type but those who holds their accounts and ensuring that money was always in. I was young, stupid and greedy. The money they offered me Was enticing. Not until my bestfriend loaned money and disappeared. That's when the nightmare started. My own people started to harass me and threatened me and my family. The later compelled me to surrender myself with their accounts numbers and their atm cards. I was investigated and interrogated. But because I was cooperative, I was not severely charged. But spf warned me that my life will be upside down. Which came true, these LS tried to find me, they found my workplace, harassed me at work, found my new number and my family's number. I suffered close to 6 years, and now, the harassing is starting all over again.
Ah long will always try to break u. Scare tactics, shouting, cursing. I tried to attempt suicide because they broke me and I realised, it was stupid. I was fortunate that my family, relatives and close friends were supportive and gave me strength. LS will only send their runners as they are hiding in fear of getting caught. Runners are expandable and cheap cannon fodder.

When they harressed you at work,you should just call the police.Those harresser will surely be caught when they exposed their identity to you.In the meantime stay alive and stay safe ,do call the NCPC X-Ahlong for further counsellimg on your matters.Remember your family will always love you and supportive of you

Cafe latte

Reaction score
Would appreciate if anyone can help answer this. Will the receiver knows the bank account no. of the sender after the money transferred through ATM? Thank you.

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
Being harassed before by one of the so called license money lender.
Claim need to open account. Borrow 200 defer 100 pay 300. Money in and request to return back the day after. Asked them to give account number drag till 6.50pm then reply and want it back by 7pm. Manage to return but claim penalty. 5k.
I cant pay back and block their number. This loanshark threaten to send email and burn my house and keep calling. No choice by to answer. Ls want me to videocall about my naked body or knee down to bark like a dog to plead forgiveness . Becos i block loanshark number.

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
Claim need to open account. Borrow 200 defer 100 pay 300. Money in and request to return back the day after. Asked them to give account number drag till 6.50pm then reply and want it back by 7pm. Manage to return but claim penalty. 5k.
I cant pay back and block their number. This loanshark threaten to send email and burn my house and keep calling. No choice by to answer. Ls want me to videocall about my naked body or knee down to bark like a dog to plead forgiveness . Becos i block loanshark number.

I hope you told them to F*** off. Best is just to block the number and ignore. Giving them a video just gives them more things to blackmail you with.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ask them suck yr cock la..5k penalty Singapore leh.if in Malaysia maybe need or run la..Ah long in singapore only shame u n harass u..is either u pay till u die or u man up and fight them
Good luck.i quit my precious job to run from them..now driving taxi and more happy..money earn I keep..last time ah long all waiting for my salary once salary in gone in 1hr..

Sharuu

Reaction score
Ask them suck yr cock la..5k penalty Singapore leh.if in Malaysia maybe need or run la..Ah long in singapore only shame u n harass u..is either u pay till u die or u man up and fight them
Good luck.i quit my precious job to run from them..now driving taxi and more happy..money earn I keep..last time ah long all waiting for my salary once salary in gone in 1hr..

Ya, just spam them with dick pictures. Send hundreds. When they ask if you messing with them, just say your Whatsapp got problem and is mass sending dick pics. They also won't know.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Your ah long like got weird, deviant fetish...:/

Mattdumdum

Reaction score

Maybe that’s why the past few days quiet for me, they’re waiting for my salary to be credited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.