November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Unfortunately if it is stated that it is open concept kitchen, you will have to do your own reno if you want to have partition. HDB won't do it for you :D
Thanks for the advice, but I still wanna try my luck cos the delivery possession date is sometime around 2021. Keep fingers crossed.:s13:

genovian

Reaction score
wow yishun 468 like machiam cursed.. people rather give up than take that block. :o:o:o

but ok la even if is me, i also won't want that block.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Thank you for your well wishes. Hope I get the same good luck like you too. Huat ah!:s13::s13:

GOOD LUCK!! anyway i think is cannot change de.. it is suppose to build that way.. i got ask the officer yesterday.

@Semlady - OCS = those toilet bowl, basin, room doors.. by default is all have for SBF selection.

PuaChewCheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow yishun 468 like machiam cursed.. people rather give up than take that block. :o:o:o

but ok la even if is me, i also won't want that block.

heng no one fight with me! My choice unit still there! 468A #11-61 here I come! :s13:

By the way my appointment date is 27th.. how about yours?

$290k for 11th floor is a steal!

heybuddy

Reaction score
Btw, is the flat available webpage updated live? Is there a screen in hdb that shows live update? My appointment is in the afternoon later.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK!! anyway i think is cannot change de.. it is suppose to build that way.. i got ask the officer yesterday.

@Semlady - OCS = those toilet bowl, basin, room doors.. by default is all have for SBF selection.

My colleague who also chose his unit from SBF and took about 3 years to take keys. He told me after taking keys, the HDB officer asked him whether needs flooring or not. Hopefully can change ba. Will update after I see the officer tomorrow. Pray hard....:s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Ouch~~i feel you.. my no.1 & 2 was taken by the 2 couples infront me too yesterday.... so heartpain.. wanted to walk into the counter tolong them liao... LOL

I have to tell myself that the no.1 unit is not good enough for us cos it's the highest floor, hot, etc.... at least to make us feel better. Lolz....:s13::s13:

jameskuwe

Reaction score
3 units taken up today. Left 6 Sembawang units. Even the u it’s not n front of power grid- 1 selected. I got no chance already

semblady123

Reaction score
3 units taken up today. Left 6 Sembawang units. Even the u it’s not n front of power grid- 1 selected. I got no chance already

Which blk u aiming for?

Why nobody take 121B Canberra yet?? it was one of the blk/units I shortlisted...they still have 2 units there. High floors

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.