Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Reaction score
I need quite an amount urgently. Anyone with loansharks contacts can help?

****i u.. people here want to avoid TAKING FROM this stupid ahlong, here u are asking for bloody ahlong no.. u inside wrong forum. go open up another forum ANYBODY HAVE BLOOD SUCKING AHLONG NUMBER! stupid!!! you got money? can give me... give ar.. i dun want to borrow.. give... just give me like charity. kanasai....

Nas1978

Reaction score
For the past few days since last week.. It was a smooth.. No calls.. But suddenly, just now,my NOK keep receiving calls. Anyone experience it today?

Mr.Willy

Reaction score
Received a threat mail threatening to send runner to do something to my unit and family at risk. Going to report to police. If this also the police say not enough evidence then i dont know what will. Last resort will be the police baton or baseball bat

😁😁😁 i like your courage but dont hurt them bro,or you will be charged GBH.Just show them your baseball bat if they dare approach your door,for sure they will run awaythen report to the police.Police camera are everywhere in HDB premises,sooner or later they will be identified and caught.

Mr.Willy

Reaction score
For the past few days since last week.. It was a smooth.. No calls.. But suddenly, just now,my NOK keep receiving calls. Anyone experience it today?

Yes my NOK ever got message by those LS ,we did what the IO told us to do and block their number.

Stressout123

Reaction score

Guess I'm lucky. Approaching 1 month mark. Best continue like this. But I still look at all movement from cam. Still need keep vigilance up because of stupid mistake.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Okay guys!

My ah long, having unsuccessfully tried to contact me/my friend, has now touched base with my NOK. Same nonsense, put my full name and address and sent burning door from 2015, et cetera.

We're all having beers tonight (with his money) to discuss how to get more money from him. The draft plan is my NOK will now say he's also looking for me/my friend for debts owed and if he bites, we'll negotiate a price.

Cheers!

Khai82

Reaction score
😁😁😁 i like your courage but dont hurt them bro,or you will be charged GBH.Just show them your baseball bat if they dare approach your door,for sure they will run awaythen report to the police.Police camera are everywhere in HDB premises,sooner or later they will be identified and caught.

I was thinking. If time permit and luck is on my side, they approach i splash them hot water from the gate

sonnet23

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and find this thread helpful, I got read some of your posts and gives me positive outlook beyond honest mistake. I also got a loan from this JOVAN. Yesterday is my supposed payment date. The other days never give me account number, only today and want me to pay 500 sgd from the initial 300 sgd loan.
He started to bother my NOK today but I told to just block the number.
Sounds redundant but is it really okay not to pay?
This Jovan (for those who know him), what is the worst thing he can do?

Hope someone will give advise. Thank you.

Mr.Willy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and find this thread helpful, I got read some of your posts and gives me positive outlook beyond honest mistake. I also got a loan from this JOVAN. Yesterday is my supposed payment date. The other days never give me account number, only today and want me to pay 500 sgd from the initial 300 sgd loan.

If you start paying,the cycle will never end.Just put a stop and fight.Im foolish at first to keep paying until it reached to the point where enough is enough i decided to not paying them and brace myself for what worst to come.

Stress

Reaction score

He will call ur nok... call u... few days... scold upside down... call ur workplace... he will do what other LS will do... just change ur no. n forget about him... install cctv at ur home...

sonnet23

Reaction score
If you start paying,the cycle will never end.Just put a stop and fight.Im foolish at first to keep paying until it reached to the point where enough is enough i decided to not paying them and brace myself for what worst to come.
Hi Mr. Willy, I send you private message. THank you!

Nas1978

Reaction score
Okay guys!

My ah long, having unsuccessfully tried to contact me/my friend, has now touched base with my NOK. Same nonsense, put my full name and address and sent burning door from 2015, et cetera.

We're all having beers tonight (with his money) to discuss how to get more money from him. The draft plan is my NOK will now say he's also looking for me/my friend for debts owed and if he bites, we'll negotiate a price.

Cheers!

Bravo.. Bravo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.