Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell84

Reaction score
Yr loan amount small and they won't go extreme.i own Als total of 5 figures. ...i more stressful..hahaha.maybe ahbang can break my record

They called my nok and scold vulgarities. I worried about their safety. True small amount but they seem to be getting extreme. Please recommend cameras if you guys can.

Stress

Reaction score
They called my nok and scold vulgarities. I worried about their safety. True small amount but they seem to be getting extreme. Please recommend cameras if you guys can.

mine told my husband i will sent xxx video of ur wife... ur wife can go n work at geylang. hahahahahahhahahahahaha they got notin to do la... u go carousel alot of cctv camera...

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
I would like to know too. If blocked and all, will they be more aggressive?

It depend on the ah long. some will as i have met one become aggressive when i blocked his number. he used other number to do threaten and send those burning house video and shout and shout like a dog.

No worry after being thru all these, when recall it is nothing.
don get scared or threaten .

IO will advise you to block and change number.
but be prepare they will used other ur nok number and keep sending about loan advertisement.

in the meantime, play with them, if he tried to ask you do something that
you find it is not right. Dont promise. they sure ask you loan from other loanshark to pay back their so call penalty.
insisted telling them no money. if they dare to harrass you. u tell them come coz no money to pay further. got money wont loan from you. Insist stop paying. dont let them know how many family member.
just pretend u are alone.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score

no worry . they dare not do anything cos got cctv in singapore estate.
if you feel stress. can call samaritan hotline open 24 hours.
talk to them to relieve the stress.

the best way is close account.
change number and job.
this is your new life, new begining.

LOOHHHH

Reaction score
I dont know how to face my nok n cant slp.

i was tortured the first night and cant slp.

but no worry. they dare not do anything to you.
lucky ur amount is small. same like me.

after they want my superior phone but i did not provide.
for sure they want to disturb them and cos you lose the job and can be a runner
for them or surrender atm card for them to churn out illegal activities.
there is always a trap they set up to cost you more than borrowing small money. i find them no money. huge sum cannot come out.

Ray1969

Reaction score
You are not alone!

Do read up their cases (Blessed Grace Social Service Facebook) and how they overcome loan shark and ML.
Be strong and soon you will have a new fresh and happy life.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Get use to their scolding la.their job is to to sit in office and scold debtors all day..i seen all sorts of message by them.so I'm numb liao.if u change contact pls don't link with Al anymore coz they will share database..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Get use to their scolding la.their job is to to sit in office and scold debtors all day..i seen all sorts of message by them.so I'm numb liao.if u change contact pls don't link with Al anymore coz they will share database..

One thing to note even if the Al soften their tone just ignore them..this maybe a trick from them

proddy

Reaction score
my family member got a new nice number from ST which was 9XXXYXXZ...turns out it was linked to AL previously...he got messages and the content looked funny...i told him to ignore and there seems to be no more.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Just to see of anyone kena same as me. My 1st ah long is with a malaysian accent and my 2nd ah long is a sg accent. Both of them call me within a matter of days to offer loan

Too many Al out there..hard to identify la..

Eve1971

Reaction score
Just a heads-up for everyone, I have ever received a call before and the name reflected was my NOK. When I picked up the call, this AL started to scream and scolded me. I quickly ended the call and called my NOK whether she has called me, she said no. I told her the whole incident and she told me there are many such scammers there using the phone systems to play around and scam people. So everyone, please be careful.

Ray1969

Reaction score
I just hope that they will leave me alone for now.

Honestly, I've been through and done that with 8 LS for more than 5 figures, don't expect them to do nothing. Instead, prepare for the worst and brave through it.

1st, We all know that even by repaying them, there will be no ending, so DO NOT PAY THEM ANYMORE. Keep the money for your family livelihood.

2nd, They capitalize on our fear factor to squeeze the endless payment from us. So, show them you have nothing to fear anymore. Tell them the moment you decide to take LS, you already prepare to face the nuisance from them.

3rd, Yes, they may call your office to make you lose your job. Lets take a step back and think, during the 6 months while I was trying to contain the LS payment, my monthly salary has been sucked dry, and further incurred more loans. It was worst than not working. Hence I decided to go back to zero base, lose my job and no income, but at least I have "no more debts" and won't incur new debts. I started on a new job with lower income, every cents of my salary, i get to keep it for my family.

4th, how many times can they harass you? once twice? Bear in mind that every time they splash paint on your door or graffiti on your wall, they have to spend 100 to 150. Hence it will just be once or twice if your amount is not too big. Furthermore, the one that splash paint are debtor turn runner, once he saw your door is splashed by earlier LS, he will not do it but instead simply take a picture for his boss to "prove job is done".

5th Fully agreed with all the bros and sisters here, family moral support is important. Come clean with your NOK and rest assure you will have no more fear in your heart.

BRAVE ON!

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Honestly, I've been through and done that with 8 LS for more than 5 figures, don't expect them to do nothing. Instead, prepare for the worst and brave through it.

1st, We all know that even by repaying them, there will be no ending, so DO NOT PAY THEM ANYMORE. Keep the money for your family livelihood.

2nd, They capitalize on our fear factor to squeeze the endless payment from us. So, show them you have nothing to fear anymore. Tell them the moment you decide to take LS, you already prepare to face the nuisance from them.

3rd, Yes, they may call your office to make you lose your job. Lets take a step back and think, during the 6 months while I was trying to contain the LS payment, my monthly salary has been sucked dry, and further incurred more loans. It was worst than not working. Hence I decided to go back to zero base, lose my job and no income, but at least I have "no more debts" and won't incur new debts. I started on a new job with lower income, every cents of my salary, i get to keep it for my family.

4th, how many times can they harass you? once twice? Bear in mind that every time they splash paint on your door or graffiti on your wall, they have to spend 100 to 150. Hence it will just be once or twice if your amount is not too big. Furthermore, the one that splash paint are debtor turn runner, once he saw your door is splashed by earlier LS, he will not do it but instead simply take a picture for his boss to "prove job is done".

5th Fully agreed with all the bros and sisters here, family moral support is important. Come clean with your NOK and rest assure you will have no more fear in your heart.

BRAVE ON!
Yes bro we same boat..i quit my precious job cos i work in stat board..during the period of also try very hard to contain the debts without anyone knowing..weekend i drive taxi 15hrs a day just to pay all the loan.

My advice is they they threaten u to disturb yr workplace let it be.worse case quit n find a new job..don't let them suck u dry

Ray1969

Reaction score
Bros and sisters,do not be gullible to think that by paying the LS,it will end the problem. Instead, it will be the beginning of your long term nightmare. Hence bite the bullet,have a short term pain and it will be over.
Do not bring more pain to your family by feeding the LS with your hard earn money. One day when you look back, this is just a hiccup in your life. Fear no more and just move forward with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.