[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi, ex raid is now on Thursday of the week. When should I raid ex raid gym to stand a chance to get the pasd?

actuallly. anytime also ok. n need not be lvl 5 egg.
nowadays. really easier to get pass compare to last time.

but. if myth is true. then.. try tues or wed.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Woah where? So far moi NVR encounter wild alohas

if there is 1 nearby u. u will see it in sighting. surely.

becos now. “shadow” aka pokedex pokemon. will appear in. ur sighting as first pokemon. regardless how far or near it is to u.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if there is 1 nearby u. u will see it in sighting. surely.

becos now. *********shadow********* aka pokedex pokemon. will appear in. ur sighting as first pokemon. regardless how far or near it is to u.

Thanks saw people posting in telegram... That's good to know you can catch instead of solely relying to aloha eggs

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw alolan rattata's shadow but not physically at that stop near my place. Earlier on went to that stop and waited, left for a while and went back there and waited again, both times did not appear. When I left there and got home, it appeared. :s22::s22:

Last edited:

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks saw people posting in telegram... That's good to know you can catch instead of solely relying to aloha eggs
See quite a few at the same pokestops near Far East and Hyatt Hotel area. Caught 1 so far.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/groups/179219846102722//

if u all still have facebook..

this group is open by pokemon master holly..

u can share or add pple there.. n get gift from all over the world..

:s12:

(or at least.. gaurantee.. able to open 20 gift (max a day) to get alot max pot/revive. besides the 7km egg)

nth to loose .. i guess.. I add alot liaos. HAHA!

ckaytho

Reaction score

(or at least.. gaurantee.. able to open 20 gift (max a day) to get alot max pot/revive. besides the 7km egg)

can really open 20 gifts meh.... some giving 20 pinaps 5 balls... enuf to burst my bag liao

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
can really open 20 gifts meh.... some giving 20 pinaps 5 balls... enuf to burst my bag liao

once u open 20 gift.. it will say u hit daily limit..

u have to wait until next day (ie.. pass 0000.. 12midnight.. like daily streak.. then u can open 20 gift again)

ya.. now my bag alot max revive n max potion..

the berries i just go to the gym n keep throwing.. i also throw alot hyper potion liao...:s13::s22:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have anyone tried trading already?

How much stardust for a common mon like exeggutor and pinsir?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

100 sd i think.. i trade with my buddy yesterday..

quest larpas to lapras..

reach my side.. become tier 4.. reach his side.. still remain tier 2.. but not sure the exact iv.

:s13:

i think need to become best friend.. then they iv might be better. (after trade)

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Saw alolan rattata's shadow but not physically at that stop near my place. Earlier on went to that stop and waited, left for a while and went back there and waited again, both times did not appear. When I left there and got home, it appeared. :s22::s22:

Playing tricks with you ...

Sgtrad

Reaction score

I traded unown with my girl . I think less than 1000. After that just realized she already had unown. Just testing out. I ask my friend whether he wants to trade but he said for those one doesn’t have yet it will cost 40k SD on both side ? True ?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also added a lot, but cannot be all of them haha...=:p

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I traded unown with my girl . I think less than 1000. After that just realized she already had unown. Just testing out. I ask my friend whether he wants to trade but he said for those one doesn’t have yet it will cost 40k SD on both side ? True ?

It seems that the stardust costs are pretty fixed if the traded pokemon already exists in the pokedex. So that incentivises trainers to ownself catch the pokemon instead of resorting to trading.

But higher friendship level does bring down the costs for a pokemon that's not yet in the pokedex.

uQpgPyT.jpg

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I also added a lot, but cannot be all of them haha...=:p

of cos u no need add alot..

becos u only can open 20 gift everyday anyway..
(but of cos.. they will add many or many will add them also)

So they might forget to gift u also..

Real fren n "online friend" ill trying to keep my fren list at 80.. even at 80.. also super many.. n abit laggy to drag the list...

but now i got 7km egg from india.. italy.. UK.. etc etc.. lol.
:s13: yes.. im a sucker for location stamp pokemon..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of cos u no need add alot..

becos u only can open 20 gift everyday anyway..
(but of cos.. they will add many or many will add them also)

So they might forget to gift u also..

Real fren n "online friend" ill trying to keep my fren list at 80.. even at 80.. also super many.. n abit laggy to drag the list...

but now i got 7km egg from india.. italy.. UK.. etc etc.. lol.
:s13: yes.. im a sucker for location stamp pokemon..

I still got many outstanding gifts not opened as I don't have anymore gifts in my inventory. As and when I get gifts, I'll send them out.

Yes I noticed also more laggy as more friends are added. I only have two 7km ones in incubation as sometimes got slot and spin stops or gyms, a 2/5/10km egg appears and then takes up space.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I still got many outstanding gifts not opened as I don't have anymore gifts in my inventory. As and when I get gifts, I'll send them out.

Yes I noticed also more laggy as more friends are added. I only have two 7km ones in incubation as sometimes got slot and spin stops or gyms, a 2/5/10km egg appears and then takes up space.

that's the problem.. if u have slot for eggs.. u have to decide.. to open gift n may get 7km egg..

or spin the pokestop or gym n u may get 2 5 10km egg.
:s13::s13::s13:

now i only want 7km egg.. so i always make sure i have 9/9 7km egg.. then i go spin pokestop or gyms..

(once i hatch afew? if i use incbuator.. or if i hatch 1).. ill go open gift.. n stock up 9/9 7km egg again.. then i spin pokestop/gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.