Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
I honour my word. But the AL mia see my msg all dw reply. So now no choice have to report to police. But go police station tell the police what?

If its AML, stop responding n paying. Report immediately. Go to blessed for LML nego. UML they will jus morally support u but end of the day, its the debtors that needs to be on the frontline alone.

BaconHam

Reaction score
I honour my word. But the AL mia see my msg all dw reply. So now no choice have to report to police. But go police station tell the police what?

Say u r a debtor of uml and would like to make a report.

Keep ur chat history n show to them.

Ray1969

Reaction score
Really is possible? I think I will lose my current job. I just started like 2 weeks only

Yes, BGSS will help you through. If you need help to talk to your family, they will assist you too.

You may read up Blessed Grace Social Service Facebook

You are not alone!

Hell84

Reaction score
The 1st AL has been calling my NOK and i have asked my NOk to blocked them. 2nd NOK called to ask me clear payment today of $600 and asked me why i blocked him. I said the 1st AL gg crazy cause i refused to pay him anymore. I make the $600 payment today and told him not to contact me again. Hopefully all is well after this week. Still very worried. Cuz the 2nd AL wanted to come up to my house tonight if i dont clear.

Hell84

Reaction score
Honestly speaking both AL i alr paid 800 each for the the 400 loan from each. They will leave me alone already right?

BaconHam

Reaction score
The 1st AL has been calling my NOK and i have asked my NOk to blocked them. 2nd NOK called to ask me clear payment today of $600 and asked me why i blocked him. I said the 1st AL gg crazy cause i refused to pay him anymore. I make the $600 payment today and told him not to contact me again. Hopefully all is well after this week. Still very worried. Cuz the 2nd AL wanted to come up to my house tonight if i dont clear.

Is this the case of 2nd AL ask u not to pay 1st AL?

Stress

Reaction score

so u cleared which Al? 1st one? then 2nd Al how much to settle? if u paid the 1st Al just block his no already...

Stress

Reaction score
Yes, BGSS will help you through. If you need help to talk to your family, they will assist you too.

You may read up Blessed Grace Social Service Facebook

You are not alone!

Yes bgss helped me... Thankful to them... go n try...

BaconHam

Reaction score
I havent blocked his num because im worried it will provoke him even more.

I tried talking to silver lining but the only advice is to ignore them n start afresh. They said splash paint or lock gate is better than paying them.

Anyone of u still fearing? How do u overcome it?

How well r u mentally prepared?

Do u intend to move house?

BaconHam

Reaction score
Okays, police reported. Ask me to change number and leave everything to the police.

Make a report everytime when u recd threats. They cant prevent vandalizing and the people they nab will only be runners n not the LS. We can only seek more petrols n protections from them.

As for LS, i am just waiting to stay low then gradually change my num n walk out of it.

Mattdumdum

Reaction score

I tried talking to silver lining but the only advice is to ignore them n start afresh. They said splash paint or lock gate is better than paying them.

Honestly, I think all these LS are all fake one. They’re scammers, the possibility of them coming up to the house to try anything seems low. They’ve already taken so much money and they still want more. LS where will keep squeezing you if you have paid on time and settled everything. I would think they would keep you as a valuable customer and want you to come to them next time also. Only if you don’t pay what was agreed then they’ll come after you.

So far all these scammers only good at threatening over the phone only.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Honestly, I think all these LS are all fake one. They’re scammers, the possibility of them coming up to the house to try anything seems low. They’ve already taken so much money and they still want more. LS where will keep squeezing you if you have paid on time and settled everything. I would think they would keep you as a valuable customer and want you to come to them next time also. Only if you don’t pay what was agreed then they’ll come after you.

So far all these scammers only good at threatening over the phone only.

I hope so. Just need some support.. Its tiring..

Stressout123

Reaction score
Honestly speaking both AL i alr paid 800 each for the the 400 loan from each. They will leave me alone already right?

imo, the wont leave you alone. They see you pay everything up, means can milk more from you. maybe soon will get call from 3rd AL to take up loan. maybe better to close acc.

Ray1969

Reaction score

Have you ever wonder why all bros and sisters advised you not to pay LS? Have you ever wonder why social services counsellors advise you not to pay LS? Did you actually read all the posts in this forum?
THEY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE! When you started paying, your endless nightmare will starts!

Stress

Reaction score

i use to fear for a while... i guess im getting use to it liao... Now i dun care... coz as long as they dun bloody suck me dry... im good i guess... do whatever they want... as long as i have my nok support... i cant be bothered already... trust me all this scolding threats will end... if u feel scared overcome it by scolding them back... hahahahaha they shout u shout, they scold vulagrities scold them back, then u block them lor.. the most vandalize, vandalize call town council go n clean the mess up.. finish... afraid of shame, u chose, money finish to feed those assholes or shame haiya 1 2 3 days finish lor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.