Sharuu

This i not sure, i think cannot right

no

not loan

Read up my posts. I long time ago also in all your situation. I know how it feels like with no money. But recently i had a $ lobang for those in need. So share.

I read all your posts in this forum and other forums. You still pretending to be ah long runner?

What lobang is this? The lobang I looking for is the kind that involves you giving me money and I don't have to give it back. Have?

Stress

no

not loan

Read up my posts. I long time ago also in all your situation. I know how it feels like with no money. But recently i had a $ lobang for those in need. So share.

u funny i ask u u ask me back.. hahahahahahhaha coz u r the one helping right for the cpf thingy thats y im asking u.. huhuhuhuhu...

Stress

I read all your posts in this forum and other forums. You still pretending to be ah long runner?

What lobang is this? The lobang I looking for is the kind that involves you giving me money and I don't have to give it back. Have?

yah im looking at this tooo.. hahahahaha what lobang.. share la.. good things must share bah..

Jjlin1205

Just be vilgilant..don't give out singpass to strangers...

Crabx321

I know not to xfer any more to him.. but now I haven think of how to tell my nok abt it... how to tell them? They all got depression.

Sharuu

I know not to xfer any more to him.. but now I haven think of how to tell my nok abt it... how to tell them? They all got depression.

OPEN MOUTH AND SAY WORDS.

Not to make light of depression, but you got yourself and them into this mess. I don't understand the point of asking strangers how to talk to your own family. Stop whining and just sort it TF out.

Louis0902

He start spamming me.. how?
Ignore and block their calls... If u DON know how to tell ur NOK go find some society self grp help... They will help counsel if needed.. Change number and get a new life.... U scare here scare there also no point.... Be a man n move on..... If u still wan continue paying to endless debts just be it

Jjlin1205

Ignore and block their calls... If u DON know how to tell ur NOK go find some society self grp help... They will help counsel if needed.. Change number and get a new life.... U scare here scare there also no point.... Be a man n move on..... If u still wan continue paying to endless debts just be it

Man up.is spamming call only..if u scare then pay them till u die lo.if not man up..we all been tru all these

Jjlin1205

He start spamming me.. how?

If a spamm call will make u pee in pants then u pay them..all of us here already say stop.paying n change hp.if u can adhere to these 2 step then pay Al.let them suck ur money and u can have a piece of mind everyday. I receive poster again ytd also no feeling Liao. Ran into neighbour this morning they told me they receive poster too and told me.not to worry..they will help me to keep a lookout when I'm out driving taxi.

Jjlin1205

OPEN MOUTH AND SAY WORDS.

Not to make light of depression, but you got yourself and them into this mess. I don't understand the point of asking strangers how to talk to your own family. Stop whining and just sort it TF out.

Hahah sharuu maybe u can offer consultation to him pay u for talking to his nok or family...since u are expert liao

BaconHam

If a spamm call will make u pee in pants then u pay them..all of us here already say stop.paying n change hp.if u can adhere to these 2 step then pay Al.let them suck ur money and u can have a piece of mind everyday. I receive poster again ytd also no feeling Liao. Ran into neighbour this morning they told me they receive poster too and told me.not to worry..they will help me to keep a lookout when I'm out driving taxi.

Nice.. So understanding

Sharuu

What did the poster say? Have you stopped bothering to report police altogether?

Stress

u bopian... still have to tell them bah.. if u think u dunno how to say, u write ar... wats app them or whatever u think its easier to explain. last resort ask counselor to talk... U need to face it liao... things happen already... if u continue scared scared later u become depression..

LOOHHHH

no

not loan

you are now a loanshark promoted. i received something about CPF.
u can get approval from CPF board or gov?
can explain what are the detail? so that i can report to police

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.