November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
The map already indicate for "site reserved for school" I guess no 1 seeing the map :p and beside the school is a end road... so I guess no high storey building will build... :D

I see the map la.. for Canberra side I saw beside 119A/B there is a school coming up..even if not high storey its gonna be noisy and dusty during construction.. that's y I left out 363A when I was shortlisting units hehe.. :p

Weeli85

Reaction score
I see the map la.. for Canberra side I saw beside 119A/B there is a school coming up..even if not high storey its gonna be noisy and dusty during construction.. that's y I left out 363A when I was shortlisting units hehe.. :p

I got kid so is very ok to me :D my main concern is all room can see sky... I believed Canberra a lot of flat is face to face with another flat :D

Last edited:

semblady123

Reaction score
I got kid so is very ok to me :D my main concern is all room can see sky... I believed Canberra a lot of flat is face to face with another flat :D

yes u r right... to be honest the blocks/units there not as spacious as sun natura.. in my opinion ;)

Weeli85

Reaction score
yes u r right... to be honest the blocks/units there not as spacious as sun natura.. in my opinion ;)

But Canberra good is near mrt and shopping mall... too bad all fully book, only left unbuild and blk 36X.... but think back also luckily all book because I no need travel just to see a single low floor unit 😛😛

heybuddy

Reaction score
Managed to speak to the manager in-charge for our case. She told us that we need to obtain the HLE before going down to sign agreement. Which was a total wrong information we gotten from calling the hotlines. For our case which our house will only be ready in 2-3 years times, we need to apply for HLE which will only valid for 6 months. After which when the key collection date is closer then it will be renew again by the loan department. They will remind us and send in renewal application. She also asked me since I have not apply for HLE, then she will not rush the grant department to expedite my case. I told her we want to know how much grant we can get soon, so she will ask the grant department now to expedite on it. Meaning, you can ask the manager who is in-charge of your case to rush for the grant and eventually get the keys earlier. It's hard to get her(for me). I called up the hotlines once to leave down my no. for a call back and I called her direct line 5 times and leave down a voice mail for a call back. She returned call at 6pm yesterday.

With regards to our flooring request, she told me that she needs to check with the building department as they had already purchased the materials though the blocks are still very "raw". We told her our problem and don't mind using whichever the flooring is available so long we can use our CPF to pay for it. She said, fast, get back to us in a week, if not a month or two.

Hopes above information is helpful to others who might have the same issue like us. All the best!:):)

thanks! how do you get her direct line? from the hdb hotline?

EDIT: oh nvm i saw it from one of the document lol

Last edited:

semblady123

Reaction score
But Canberra good is near mrt and shopping mall... too bad all fully book, only left unbuild and blk 36X.... but think back also luckily all book because I no need travel just to see a single low floor unit 😛😛

When is ur appointment? then where u gonnabook?:eek:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Thanks! I just called and as usual no one picked and I left her a voice message.

leave as many as possible. I called up the hotline and ask the CS to leave a note with her too. I think it helps because before selecting the unit I did it too and another manager who is in-charge of my case called me back on the very day.:s13::s13::s13:

heybuddy

Reaction score
leave as many as possible. I called up the hotline and ask the CS to leave a note with her too. I think it helps because before selecting the unit I did it too and another manager who is in-charge of my case called me back on the very day.:s13::s13::s13:

haha, will call the hotline too!

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Managed to speak to the manager in-charge for our case. She told us that we need to obtain the HLE before going down to sign agreement. Which was a total wrong information we gotten from calling the hotlines. For our case which our house will only be ready in 2-3 years times, we need to apply for HLE which will only valid for 6 months. After which when the key collection date is closer then it will be renew again by the loan department. They will remind us and send in renewal application. She also asked me since I have not apply for HLE, then she will not rush the grant department to expedite my case. I told her we want to know how much grant we can get soon, so she will ask the grant department now to expedite on it. Meaning, you can ask the manager who is in-charge of your case to rush for the grant and eventually get the keys earlier. It's hard to get her(for me). I called up the hotlines once to leave down my no. for a call back and I called her direct line 5 times and leave down a voice mail for a call back. She returned call at 6pm yesterday.

With regards to our flooring request, she told me that she needs to check with the building department as they had already purchased the materials though the blocks are still very "raw". We told her our problem and don't mind using whichever the flooring is available so long we can use our CPF to pay for it. She said, fast, get back to us in a week, if not a month or two.

Hopes above information is helpful to others who might have the same issue like us. All the best!:):)

Yea i believe grant can be expedited too. My grant application shows in MyHDB page within 3days after i've booked my unit. Hopefully can get the keys before Hungry Ghost festival... if not.. no need open door liao... lol..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yea i believe grant can be expedited too. My grant application shows in MyHDB page within 3days after i've booked my unit. Hopefully can get the keys before Hungry Ghost festival... if not.. no need open door liao... lol..

Try calling the direct lines, hotlines, talk to the manager and they can help you. :D:D

semblady123

Reaction score

whaat u mean by shows within 3 days? what shows la?:s11:

Xxlxxd

Reaction score

Hi,You get to know your grant amount 3 days after selected unit? Wow.. for my case eventhough i ask for expedite of grants, and now its been 2 months plus no news the status still remain “we will informed of the outcome after we received all the documents blah3” i think it fepwnds on your crm yknow.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hi,You get to know your grant amount 3 days after selected unit? Wow.. for my case eventhough i ask for expedite of grants, and now its been 2 months plus no news the status still remain “we will informed of the outcome after we received all the documents blah3” i think it fepwnds on your crm yknow.

Nono.. pardon me.. as in i only submitted my documents on my appointment date. within 3days it reflected this too "we will informed of the outcome after we received all the documents".

Because i remember i see someone posted after a week+ still showing Grant application not submited.

Weeli85

Reaction score
I notice the OTP will expired after 3 mths, so mean that they die die will give the key before the OTP expired :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.