Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so the 76 was related to 1776

fallout : west virginia~~~

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
To me, it's simple.

If there's no VATS, then it's NOT a Fallout game. It's just another one of those many MMO shooter games out there.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so the 76 was related to 1776

fallout : west virginia~~~

More importantly Vault 76 has been mentioned in the past since FO3. It is a Control Vault. While other Vaults were what we know as 'Experimental Vaults'. V76 was supposed to open 20 years later and used to 'compare' with other Vaults.

Rogue

Reaction score
Anyone going to get fallout 76?

My advice is to pass on the game. Without a coherent story campaign with interactive NPCs, the game is basically an empty boring sandbox. Online is probably region gated too, background either by timezone or latency. Can play with US people but lag.

Only reason to buy is when you have a pre-made group of friends to play with. If solo, you will rarely see a few players. Chances are they either ignore you or do some stupid emotes and then ignore you.

Last edited:

mafia86

Reaction score
My advice is to pass on the game. Without a coherent story campaign with interactive NPCs, the game is basically an empty boring sandbox. Online is probably region gated too, background either by timezone or latency. Can play with US people but lag.

Only reason to buy is when you have a pre-made group of friends to play with. If solo, you will rarely see a few players. Chances are they either ignore you or do some stupid emotes and then ignore you.
Looks interesting to me because building your base alone in FO4 is kind of boring after long period of time.
But I do agrees the region gated and latency with US will spoilt the experience. And finding people to play with is also another challenge lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.