B&O Beoplay E8

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faced this problem that the music only comes out of the right side E8? I always have to hard rest and then pair again. Anyone know what or where went wrong?

That has never happened to my E8, music always comes out from both sides.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its a common problem. Google it and you can read complains about this issue worldwide. Even the local B&O service centre encountered with a 'few' customers another solution is to reset the device and connection.
That has never happened to my E8, music always comes out from both sides.

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can try to hard reset if not can try to refer to support centre for repair..

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
if it only plays on one side for mine, it just means I need to recharge my E8s. Other than that, E8 is excellent.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its a common problem. Google it and you can read complains about this issue worldwide. Even the local B&O service centre encountered with a 'few' customers another solution is to reset the device and connection.

But mine so far so good. The other thing is to keep the B&O app updated too as sometimes have new firmware for the E8.

boompipi

Reaction score
if it only plays on one side for mine, it just means I need to recharge my E8s. Other than that, E8 is excellent.

Usually when it plays only on one side means my batt is low and will work perfectly after a good charge.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to update to latest firmware. Spent about one hour trying to connect to my pixel 2 xl and another device. But finally managed to get it connected.

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the earpiece will be overcharge by always placing back into the case to charge after use. Any thou haha

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the earpiece will be overcharge by always placing back into the case to charge after use. Any thou haha

Of course not, it's meant to be placed inside its charging case after use. Similarly with other types, once it's placed inside the charging case, it'll charge the earbuds. Once charging is full, it'll automatically stop charging.

But if you've not used the earbuds for an extended time, definitely the battery's charge inside the earbuds will gradually deplete. Once it depletes to a threshold level, the charging case will automatically recharge the earbuds until full, and the cycle continues.

Help this helps. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.