[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
36445822_10156265442623046_205574662548094976_n.jpg

So now what ?

Are they giving all rewards to everyone everywhere ?

Or like stipulated earlier for Asia Pacific it's 1 hour lucky egg from 2 to 9 July ?

But whatever it is the 3 hour shiny articuno raids are on on 7/7 but never say what time

When does this start?

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah can ah, tier 4 also gd enough, but we need to meet up somewhere close in order to get connection right? I’m staying at Pasir Ris and weekdays have to work.

yeah, that is if u really dun mind, cause mine quite bad, cp 270 only, IV 30+% only if i recall...

i think so, we have to be within 100m rite...? i stay at tiong bahru area though...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, that is if u really dun mind, cause mine quite bad, cp 270 only, IV 30+% only if i recall...

i think so, we have to be within 100m rite...? i stay at tiong bahru area though...

Doesn't matter as I just want to fill my pokedex only. Tiong Bahru ah, maybe can meet somewhere around city hall station area? Weekdays a bit hard but I'll let you know again or do you have any other arrangements?

Yes we need to be within 100m range, so any pokemon you're looking for? :)

jannworld

Reaction score
Has the Roselia increased spawn ended? I tried googling but dun seem to have any official word. Saw some folks mention spawn gone.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
anyone has issues that your friends are not at the same timeline as you towards the accumulation of friendship points?

My friend is based in HK but was here a couple of days ago. since he went back our timeline seems to be in not in sync.

i.e from my end I am 20 days to become his ultra friend but from his it has been permanently stuck at 23.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyone has issues that your friends are not at the same timeline as you towards the accumulation of friendship points?

My friend is based in HK but was here a couple of days ago. since he went back our timeline seems to be in not in sync.

i.e from my end I am 20 days to become his ultra friend but from his it has been permanently stuck at 23.
yes its a known issue worldwide. lol

Sgtrad

Reaction score
yes its a known issue worldwide. lol

Some timeline can moves backward. Supposed to be great friend next day , but when the day came, it said 4 more days to be great friend . Maybe there a a hidden “unfriendly” button for someone to slow down the progress ?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
getting great friend.. is a "challenge"

now.. got great friend liao but many struck.. at 23 days . n got 1 at 21 days to ultra friend.. many days nv move.. try simi trick also no use..:s13:

NN need to fix their game..

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter as I just want to fill my pokedex only. Tiong Bahru ah, maybe can meet somewhere around city hall station area? Weekdays a bit hard but I'll let you know again or do you have any other arrangements?

Yes we need to be within 100m range, so any pokemon you're looking for? :)

where do u work though? im working 12hrs shift work, near haw par villa area... perhaps i can arrange to meet when my off days fall on wk end...

as for pokemon ah, heh, do u have extra farfetch, gyrados or dragonnite? i still dun have these yet, just a casual player...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where do u work though? im working 12hrs shift work, near haw par villa area... perhaps i can arrange to meet when my off days fall on wk end...

as for pokemon ah, heh, do u have extra farfetch, gyrados or dragonnite? i still dun have these yet, just a casual player...

I work on the other end of SG, at airport. Well I do have extra Farfetch'd though but also Tier 4 type.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
36445822_10156265442623046_205574662548094976_n.jpg

So now what ?

Are they giving all rewards to everyone everywhere ?

Or like stipulated earlier for Asia Pacific it's 1 hour lucky egg from 2 to 9 July ?

But whatever it is the 3 hour shiny articuno raids are on on 7/7 but never say what time

Think there was 3x catch xp for a while earlier and now it's revert back to 1x xp.:s22:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats cool, how much stardust would we need then? i think most probably will meet on my off day when it falls on wk end. i'll let u know my wk end off day tonite.

Sure do. I've no issues on stardusts as I seldom power up my mons except for a free used for gym battles, so now have over 4.9m stardusts.

But this sat may not be available as got to go baby fair with wife and son, then sun to church in the morning. So will try to slot in time according to your schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.