Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thwysg

Reaction score
I’m trying to book domestic tickets from CTS to KIX on Peach for my november trip but I realized they only sell tickets till 27 October. Notice that this is also the case for a couple of other airlines. Anyone has any idea when they will release the tickets past 27 October? Thanks!

Domestic lines usually accept bookings up to 3 months in advance.

0limshs

Reaction score
I thought is quite a good deal... I paid $3925 for 2a2c too, SG->HND,NRT->SG with JAL only, but it's during Dec.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
adult $927.80
child $780.90

ur multicity ticket include domestic from KIX to HND?

coz if not it seems a bit ex coz typically can get non open jaw tickets for around $700 during promo. factor in a the transport between KIX and HND, will still be cheaper, just take u need to spend more time travelling.

luvenergy

Reaction score
ur multicity ticket include domestic from KIX to HND?

coz if not it seems a bit ex coz typically can get non open jaw tickets for around $700 during promo. factor in a the transport between KIX and HND, will still be cheaper, just take u need to spend more time travelling.
oh i never include kix to hnd.i tot just travel 1 way shinkansen from osaka to tokyo?
if i not buying open jaw ticket,then do i travel from osaka to tokyo via shinkansen?typically how much is the ticket?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i never include kix to hnd.i tot just travel 1 way shinkansen from osaka to tokyo?
if i not buying open jaw ticket,then do i travel from osaka to tokyo via shinkansen?typically how much is the ticket?

shinkansen from osaka to tokyo is about 14000yen one way

if u are not getting open jaw, then u need to travel to and from tokyo. in that case, it may be worth it to get the 7-day JR pass at 29110yen to cover both trips, as well as travelling within the cities

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
shinkansen from osaka to tokyo is about 14000yen one way

if u are not getting open jaw, then u need to travel to and from tokyo. in that case, it may be worth it to get the 7-day JR pass at 29110yen to cover both trips, as well as travelling within the cities

Her/his itinerary is one way. Fly in kix fly out hnd. No need for JR pass.

yoally

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m traveling in November and I’m thinking to make a day trip to Hakone. Should i go both Hakone and lake Kawaguchiko or just stick to Hakone? If going both places I will stay a night in Hakone and day trip to lake Kawaguchiko the next day (and head back Tokyo that night)
Is this a normal route or ppl usually just choose a place to go? Thanks!

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m traveling in November and I’m thinking to make a day trip to Hakone. Should i go both Hakone and lake Kawaguchiko or just stick to Hakone? If going both places I will stay a night in Hakone and day trip to lake Kawaguchiko the next day (and head back Tokyo that night)

u can do both, although i personally will prefer to spend more days in each place.
there a fuji hakone pass that u can purchase, and it covers the transport to and from tokyo, and various transportations within the area

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
which day should i place hiroshima & miyajima? or travel as day trip from osaka like to kyoto n kobe? in that case still need jr pass?

From Osaka to Kyoto and Kobe is not very ex. I don't think it's worth but I did not go on so many side trips during my trip to Japan, so you have to calculate yourself. evilerniex already gave you the hyperdia link. Use that to check all the fares of your day trips to see if JR pass is worth it. Also, take note that JR pass only valid on JR lines.

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hakone needs one full day to appreciate fully.
If you have time, stop by Gora park and have tea in Cafe Pic overlooking the fountain.
It is very pretty and relaxing!
I have been to Hakone twice and enjoyed myself on both occasions.

The Fuji side ie Kawaguchiko needs another day.
And if you plan to shop at Gotemba, you should add another half a day too!

0limshs

Reaction score
Hi,

Below is my Dec itineraries. I have already booked my hotel and realise I have some problem with the transport since we don't intend to drive. May I ask some expert here.

Day 1 Tokyo (Haneda airport)
Day 2 Kawaguchiko
Day 3 Kawaguchiko
Day 4 Karuizawa
Day 5 Karuizawa
Day 6 Tokyo
Day 7 Tokyo
Day 8 Tokyo
Day 9 Home Sweet Home

Tokyo Haneda -> Kawaguchiko (by airport express bus)
Kawaguchiko -> Karuizawa (by JR bus then Shinkansen at Tokyo)
Karuizawa -> Tokyo (by Shinkansen again)

May I know such arrangement, what kind of transport pass should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.