Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinglebee

Reaction score
I owe $200 but he chase me like i owe him $20k

My LS keep on getting more people from Carusole to my workplace. Well, blessing in disguise actually,all of them call him back and scold him. Some even viral his number in FB and carusole group.

all the harassment for owing 200!!!!

omg mine 44k might expect them to sent a an army battalion for excersise

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I owe $200 but he chase me like i owe him $20k

My LS keep on getting more people from Carusole to my workplace. Well, blessing in disguise actually,all of them call him back and scold him. Some even viral his number in FB and carusole group.

Maybe u are the first to run him that y he target u

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys my wife stupidly reply a loan sms ad and ask for $500 loan.
Now we want to return the money with interest, but the LS keep delaying to tell us his acc num.
I’m very worried that he will not accept our payment and keep delaying.

Guys the LS say this Friday will send the account to make payment.
Should he ask to defer, should we at least make payment for the amount we owe and then block him? I don’t think it’s good that we don’t even return the amount we borrow right

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Should he ask to defer, should we at least make payment for the amount we owe and then block him? I don’t think it’s good that we don’t even return the amount we borrow right
U tell him u Wana clear him..if he wants u deffered tell him u cannot afford Liao..tell him u own many Al outside and u wan clear small amount first and he going to jam Liao..if yr Al is smart enough he will wan to recover his money first

BaconHam

Reaction score

IO ever said.. Its human nature that we want to return what we borrow. Most of them does that.

U can return the loan amt n just block him off.

khunjuno

Reaction score
No they will harass for awhile la

Then return for what haha. Waste money.

If got no difference between return and not return I don't see the point in giving them more money. Just my 2 cents. Today supposed to clear one loan, but the AL no picture no sound, haven't sent me any reminder.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Then return for what haha. Waste money.

If got no difference between return and not return I don't see the point in giving them more money. Just my 2 cents. Today supposed to clear one loan, but the AL no picture no sound, haven't sent me any reminder.

My advice to all of u if u own banks or credit card better pay them first..
If kena writ of seizure all yr property will be seized and all legal cost will be borne by u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.