NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Cesium-137

Reaction score
sigh im losing hope already. Still no call/email for the interview. This would be my 3rd application. Only during my first application was i called up.

gbuddy

Reaction score
sigh im losing hope already. Still no call/email for the interview. This would be my 3rd application. Only during my first application was i called up.

Cesium, I am in the exact situation as you. My status on the portal is still "Submitted".

Panda2082

Reaction score
Hi Panda2082,

Could you PM me on the interview/tips as well? I'm shortlisted for Pri Eng/Math and i'm so nervous about the up and coming interviewing.

Hope you can help me out too :)

Hi Charge, JTAT0312, Daphne48 and jtan152!!

I've PM-ed y'all feel free to ask anymore questions here! Don't be scared cos it's really all worth it when it pays off!

For those who haven't heard back yet, don't give up!! I know it can be disheartening but push on! It'll all be worth it in the end!

:s12:

extinctdinosaurr

Reaction score
Hey extinct Dino! Could I find out what subjects you’re shortlisted for? (In particular the level you’re shortlisted for - pri/sec). You can also ask me any specific questions here and I’ll address them all as best as I can when I PM you! ☺️
im shortlisted for pri eng/math! thanks for your help!! :)

Daphne48

Reaction score
applied same as u.. but no news yet 😥 what’s your field of study?

Actually i only went for PPT, no other news for interviews etc. I applied in Feb but couldn't make it for the PPT in March so was scheduled to July.

I'm actually a mid career but was retrenched and am now doing freelance CCA coaching in schools and since i like sports so might as well lor...

lemonadeslife

Reaction score
Anyone here applied for DipEd during the May-June application period using A level cert and have been called up for interview?

Getting really anxious here as i met the requirements for it but still no news :/

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Actually i only went for PPT, no other news for interviews etc. I applied in Feb but couldn't make it for the PPT in March so was scheduled to July.

I'm actually a mid career but was retrenched and am now doing freelance CCA coaching in schools and since i like sports so might as well lor...

Have you gotten the PPT results?

Once you passed, dun worry, you will get a call-up soon enough.

However, if unsuccessful, u need to retake ppt.

Ha_08_Nie

Reaction score
Hi All,

my status in the portal has been changed to "In Process", They have asked me for additional information just this morning.

Did anybody here went through the same thing?

I am applying for DipEd (Untrained) for Art.

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Hi All,

my status in the portal has been changed to "In Process", They have asked me for additional information just this morning.

Did anybody here went through the same thing?

I am applying for DipEd (Untrained) for Art.

yup. its normal. just make sure you submit any relevant documents they require. Don't worry, its in the pipeline. The fact they asked you for it, means they are considering.

Ha_08_Nie

Reaction score
yup. its normal. just make sure you submit any relevant documents they require. Don't worry, its in the pipeline. The fact they asked you for it, means they are considering.

I see. Another ex-colleague of mine applied and she has already been contacted for an interview. Thought that the processes are different in a way.

Thanks!

Daphne48

Reaction score
Have you gotten the PPT results?

Once you passed, dun worry, you will get a call-up soon enough.

However, if unsuccessful, u need to retake ppt.

Just had the PPT on Tuesday so i think it will take a few days or a week or so to know the results?

Daphne48

Reaction score
I see. yup. 2 weeks at most.

those who didn't clear, will get the results earlier, usually ard 1 week or so.

Hope you pass.

oh well.... i just got the failed results for PPT which is really unexpected as i thought i did pretty ok for all stations. Not sure if age is a factor here though as i am more "senior" than most at the PPT session.... well.... not sure if i wanna try again though...

Dee@317

Reaction score

Same here. My third time and got to the interview only during my first application. And yes I'm losing hope too..sigh

lonely_driver

Reaction score
oh well.... i just got the failed results for PPT which is really unexpected as i thought i did pretty ok for all stations. Not sure if age is a factor here though as i am more "senior" than most at the PPT session.... well.... not sure if i wanna try again though...

Sorry to hear about the results.

I don't believe age is a factor. I have someone in my batch who is a senior. in her 40s.

you could take this 1st attempt as an experience, to prepare yourself for a 2nd attempt. At least you know what to expect.

emokia

Reaction score
the next ppt is on 2 October 2018. perhaps try again?

Daphne48

Reaction score
the next ppt is on 2 October 2018. perhaps try again?

Can we apply again in the current window or need to wait? I apply in feb but did PPT only now as I rescheduled it previously so am I considered as the batch before in applications or considered as may batch?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.