Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means he wants you to delay payment la. Then suddenly say you late payment. Read from page one. DONT PAY!

I kena scam, i realized it was loanshark. I read the thread for 1 hour. I didnt pay. Told my NOK, told my neighbours, told my workplace, block them, change number, close bank acct immediatetly. All done in one day.

You keep asking and asking. But you keep doing opposite. Dont drain out yourself with fear. Invigorate yourself with confidence and instill courage within you. Then you know you can actually fight back.

Ya I close my bank acct liao. Scared he go put money inside.
Once the LS show his true colour i will block him.

So after you did that, did the LS come and harass u?

Sharuu

Reaction score
Ya I close my bank acct liao. Scared he go put money inside.
Once the LS show his true colour i will block him.

So after you did that, did the LS come and harass u?

I am holding you personally responsible if anything happens to my house.

You pay them, they pay runners. STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

fartboyz

Reaction score
I am holding you personally responsible if anything happens to my house.

You pay them, they pay runners. STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.

Ya sia. Bendi you pay them you paying runners. STOP FUNDING THEM.

But if they come, im ready.

khunjuno

Reaction score
But do they call your nok to disturb? Or call office to threaten?

Of course they will call your NOK and disturb your office to get you to come out and talk to them. So it is best if you stay one step ahead of them and let your NOK and office know the situation so that they won't be chua tio when they receive calls.

I managed to find the courage to tell my NOK and office the day before the bombardment started. So everyone was prepared. Of course, my NOK were disappointed that I landed myself into this **** and dragged them into it as well, but end of the day, they understood that I was in desperate situation and I couldn't think clearly enough to not do what I did. For office, my boss was pretty supportive, so he went to throw his own smoke screen to confuse the AL by saying I owe my boss money and that he was also looking for me.

Good idea to get all the cold hard cash.
Since Loan Shark is very coward in Singapore. :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

This one I dunno how you going to try, since a lot of syndicates are linked, so once they know your pattern is borrow and don't repay, I don't think they will loan out anymore money to you.

Guys I keep asking the LS for account number to pay back. But he keep delaying say no account.
Everyday I ask for acc but no reply.
Like that means what ah?

Means he want you to pay defer fee lor. He won't want you to pay the clearance one if he can collect defer fee. Clearance amount usually is transferred out to other new/repeat borrowers, if you transfer the defer fee enough times, you'll realise the account they use is ALWAYS THE SAME. That's where they earn. And that's why they will always ask you to defer.

Ya sia. Bendi you pay them you paying runners. STOP FUNDING THEM.

But if they come, im ready.

And as my ALs very kindly like to threaten me...

"come, we try"

Sharuu

Reaction score
Of course they will call your NOK and disturb your office to get you to come out and talk to them. So it is best if you stay one step ahead of them and let your NOK and office know the situation so that they won't be chua tio when they receive calls.

I managed to find the courage to tell my NOK and office the day before the bombardment started. So everyone was prepared. Of course, my NOK were disappointed that I landed myself into this **** and dragged them into it as well, but end of the day, they understood that I was in desperate situation and I couldn't think clearly enough to not do what I did. For office, my boss was pretty supportive, so he went to throw his own smoke screen to confuse the AL by saying I owe my boss money and that he was also looking for me.

This one I dunno how you going to try, since a lot of syndicates are linked, so once they know your pattern is borrow and don't repay, I don't think they will loan out anymore money to you.

Means he want you to pay defer fee lor. He won't want you to pay the clearance one if he can collect defer fee. Clearance amount usually is transferred out to other new/repeat borrowers, if you transfer the defer fee enough times, you'll realise the account they use is ALWAYS THE SAME. That's where they earn. And that's why they will always ask you to defer.

And as my ALs very kindly like to threaten me...

"come, we try"

Mine also like to say "we try". Try simi try, he think I so free.

Bamster78

Reaction score
Loan $1000 on the 4th. He said make $5200 for total and I did... the next day he called and say need another $1600 because I got 2 line each $500 so 500 pay 800. Then he say $5200 only late payment and interest.... he took my Singpass and address and 3 next of kin number...

What is the name of your AL?

maxphreak

Reaction score
What is the name of your AL?
These AL go by a thousand aliases. You wont be able to pin their name. Strangely they got different numbers but the voice all sound the same. My case just went quiet for the last 2 weeks after kena bombard harrassment. Today start again. disturb my NOK number.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
These AL go by a thousand aliases. You wont be able to pin their name. Strangely they got different numbers but the voice all sound the same. My case just went quiet for the last 2 weeks after kena bombard harrassment. Today start again. disturb my NOK number.

Kena bombard yesterday with calls n msgs...replied to thier msg but ignore their calls.. Haizz..

Ray1969

Reaction score
Guys I keep asking the LS for account number to pay back. But he keep delaying say no account.
Everyday I ask for acc but no reply.
Like that means what ah?

I think you are here to make fun of us. Please refer to those earlier reply and advices given to you. Stop making us like a fool.

Sharuu

Reaction score
How come when they call,their number start from +911 or +913..overseas isit?

They use a scrambler. The country codes don't mean anything. The scrambler only assigns the number they want to use, not the country codes. This very 10 years ago marketing when companies had to make cold calls to potential customers. Now it's mostly used by bots for the same purpose.

fartboyz

Reaction score
Guys,

How do BGSS nego with licensed moneylenders? I saw the breakdown in this thread but cant seem to find it already.

Im thinking of engaging them to nego my loan with LML and also advise when the LS starts to harass.

I already facebook msg them.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
Guys,

How do BGSS nego with licensed moneylenders? I saw the breakdown in this thread but cant seem to find it already.

Im thinking of engaging them to nego my loan with LML and also advise when the LS starts to harass.

I already facebook msg them.

What is BGSS?

khunjuno

Reaction score
Kena bombard yesterday with calls n msgs...replied to thier msg but ignore their calls.. Haizz..

You start to chao them yesterday?

If you reply to their messages they will start to tell you to try them, accompanied with threatening messages and videos. Stay strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.