Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamster78

Reaction score
Can i have a check who successfully stopped getting harrassment from these AL? Im tired.
If change hp. Will they stop? They will call office and nok for how long without contacting me if i change number. I yet to alert them yet. But preparing too. But i have evidence i didnt take up any loan. It was purely a scam.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Can i have a check who successfully stopped getting harrassment from these AL? Im tired.
If change hp. Will they stop? They will call office and nok for how long without contacting me if i change number. I yet to alert them yet. But preparing too. But i have evidence i didnt take up any loan. It was purely a scam.

Depends on the LS. Most of us are being scam here.

Louis0902

Reaction score
I think we can all borrow but don't return. confirm their syndicate collaspe

Ah long also not stupid de.... They won't lent u too much de... The most Max 1k per leg.... U have to try harder to find more ah long..... Hahah.....

Sharuu

Reaction score
Ah long also not stupid de.... They won't lent u too much de... The most Max 1k per leg.... U have to try harder to find more ah long..... Hahah.....

How about just getting a decent job and spending within one's means? How does that sound? Lol.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
How do u remove those paint splash on doors and grafity? If lock, can just call police right?

My unit wasn't splash.i had those big cutter from DIY shop..I all ready for their attack..cutter fire extinguisher thinner.hahaa..less than 100 to prepare for my equipment

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My unit wasn't splash.i had those big cutter from DIY shop..I all ready for their attack..cutter fire extinguisher thinner.hahaa..less than 100 to prepare for my equipment

Ah long really bad luck for lending money to you.
You already prepared don't want to pay from the start ? :s11:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am thinking they can loan out $1 million or not ?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ah long really bad luck for lending money to you.
You already prepared don't want to pay from the start ? :s11:

I paid more than 3x from what they loan out..start with 1 loan slowly snowball to 15loans.i work 2jobs daily..one week pay 3k of loan..how to tahan..u Al ah

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I paid more than 3x from what they loan out..start with 1 loan slowly snowball to 15loans.i work 2jobs daily..one week pay 3k of loan..how to tahan..u Al ah

I got read wrongly boh ?
How come some people can ignore ah long all together ?
You means you still need to pay them ?
Never call police ? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.