Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Reaction score
thank you for your reply. I am praying very hard everyday that they don't come. :( Any good brands of CCTV to recommend.

any working cctv is good enuff... dun worry to much... things happen liao.... now moving forward...

Slayer666

Reaction score
After been so prompt paying them on time for my repayment for the past 2 year.. Finally last week I stand firm and told myself, I am not going to pay them any single cent more .

Well, for the past few day they start to send threaten msg and countless call.. But all this retarded useless low class person din knoe that I can just easily cancel my line or before thay I divert my call to one of the neighbournood police and end up police trace me until came to my hse and bring me for statement.. Hahah..

My advise is, since the day if you decide to stop paying, by all mean don give in. Once you give in and that it. They will know you are a kiasi person and will suck u even harder.

ppclip

Reaction score
I really appreciate you guys answering me, yes I can only send her back, change no. install cctv, pray and move on. Feeling damn shitty.

ppclip

Reaction score
After been so prompt paying them on time for my repayment for the past 2 year.. Finally last week I stand firm and told myself, I am not going to pay them any single cent more .

Well, for the past few day they start to send threaten msg and countless call.. But all this retarded useless low class person din knoe that I can just easily cancel my line or before thay I divert my call to one of the neighbournood police and end up police trace me until came to my hse and bring me for statement.. Hahah..

My advise is, since the day if you decide to stop paying, by all mean don give in. Once you give in and that it. They will know you are a kiasi person and will suck u even harder.

Thank you to you too. I was tempted to pay after thinking its only one, but now its so many, I think I cannot pay them back at all. Lie low now.

Slayer666

Reaction score
Thank you to you too. I was tempted to pay after thinking its only one, but now its so many, I think I cannot pay them back at all. Lie low now.

All this mother fxxxer can snowball my repayment until 7k weekly. Even I am a MP I also don earn so much per weekly. And when I think back, how the hell I actually can come up like 4-5k weekly to return them for the last few week. I give in becos I Don wan any trouble that come and disturb my family. But in fact by paying them, I cause more problem to my family.

Sharuu

Reaction score
I am so scared they will come my house and harass me non stop or splash paint etc. :( :( if u guys have a helper cannot let them have off days and cell phones.

You run what? Sweat shop ah? No off days, no mobile. Like that buy robot butler.

Bamster78

Reaction score
no need to scared of them ok... this ahlong got balls in wats app only... trust me.

How did these watsapp ah long surface. Compared to old school ah long. They seems to be only out to scare ppl and earn money by the deferment scheme. So they are not really consider ah long what.

Sharuu

Reaction score
You never talk back to him that he not scared go jail ?
Murder will get hanged woh.

W-SP-59-9-500x653.png

Reminder not to click on external links please.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Please share the Loanshark number. Thank
I going to make police report . Just provide the number I will submit to police . Anyone with Loanshark harassment.

Let people ownself submit la, you so nosy for what. Dodgy.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Got free money then use victim card.
Let the police do all the job then no need to pay back.
Really so good ?

Exactly that! I used ah long money to go on so many holidays already. Been drinking myself stupid too. Still victim!

Shiok right.

Sharuu

Reaction score
How did these watsapp ah long surface. Compared to old school ah long. They seems to be only out to scare ppl and earn money by the deferment scheme. So they are not really consider ah long what.

Because people easily scared what. More scared of malu than anything. That's why easy for them to make money. Actually they all also just as scared, that's why they need to be in constant contact with their victims. When victims go MIA, they panic and that's where they start sending their archive photos and videos. If you notice, most of the time they will say "you better call me back". Because they want to know that you are still holding your phone. If you change number, they come after NOK. If you just ignore, then they gamble already. Smoke screens.

lesnar88

Reaction score
I am so scared they will come my house and harass me non stop or splash paint etc. :( :( if u guys have a helper cannot let them have off days and cell phones.

sim lim square can get good cctv. got a few shops. about $350 for 4 cctv (1080 resolution if i can remember correctly), 1 recorder etc. haven't include monitor.

licensed moneylenders better pay. if never pay they will send debt collectors to your house.

how many LS did your maid borrow from? and each LS, what's the amount? my advice as per what others have said, dont pay, block their numbers, change your number and report police if there's any harassment. cos if you pay the LS, LS will find runners and pay them to do the dirty job. so technically you're paying the runners to harass you.

i think now LS will find it difficult to find runners to splash paint/write graffiti. cos if runners were to splash paint/write graffiti but you never pay, then it's not worth it. LS wont be so stupid to make a loss harassing you lol. runners they also know cameras are everywhere.

the harassment usually will be calls/sms/whatsapp/send mail/mcdelivery/kfc delivery. just tahan lor. no big deal for me already. my family kena quite a number of LS, now i see each call or sms i just block and take it as a pinch of salt. they are criminals and they are more afraid of us and after all they are also human beings.

so if any LS is reading this. just come lor, see how long you can last.

Last edited:

opticloopy

Master Member
Reaction score
Ur maid from which country?
Can check if insurance can cover ur costs?

lesnar88

Reaction score
Exactly that! I used ah long money to go on so many holidays already. Been drinking myself stupid too. Still victim!

Shiok right.

actually i have been thinking of doing these lol. easy money. just borrow but dont pay lor. see how far i get blacklisted in their AL database

ppclip

Reaction score
sim lim square can get good cctv. got a few shops. about $350 for 4 cctv (1080 resolution if i can remember correctly), 1 recorder etc. haven't include monitor.

licensed moneylenders better pay. if never pay they will send debt collectors to your house.

how many LS did your maid borrow from? and each LS, what's the amount? my advice as per what others have said, dont pay, block their numbers, change your number and report police if there's any harassment. cos if you pay the LS, LS will find runners and pay them to do the dirty job. so technically you're paying the runners to harass you.

i think now LS will find it difficult to find runners to splash paint/write graffiti. cos if runners were to splash paint/write graffiti but you never pay, then it's not worth it. LS wont be so stupid to make a loss harassing you lol. runners they also know cameras are everywhere.

the harassment usually will be calls/sms/whatsapp/send mail/mcdelivery/kfc delivery. just tahan lor. no big deal for me already. my family kena quite a number of LS, now i see each call or sms i just block and take it as a pinch of salt. they are criminals and they are more afraid of us and after all they are also human beings.

so if any LS is reading this. just come lor, see how long you can last.

The unlicensed one is 10. Each LS varies from 200 to 400. Total amount there is about 3k. Another 2k plus is from licensed ones.

ppclip

Reaction score
Did you ask why she borrowed? Has there been a problem? Did you speak with her?

Yes I have spoke to her but she just tell me her friend teach her, but she told the police she has difficulty at home, which for the past many years she worked for us always tell us she has difficulty and whenever she said that, we have always advanced pay to her to help her tie over. Now she give me this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.