Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas1978

Reaction score
A quick update...the painter was arrested ytd.hahaha my abang IO informed me yesterday....now 2runner come 2 arrested well done home team!!maybe I shld put put a note on my door..let those potential runner see..hahaha

Good job SPF

Adt007

Reaction score
If police can catch mine also I'll print A4 size put outside my door.

Print it out and paste at your door outside ?
Kill the chicken to scare the monkey
:s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Very bad move.

Only inexperienced debtors like you will think of this.

Runner see liao, yes scare and run away ……… to your neighbour and splash their door instead.

Which is worse ?

khunjuno

Reaction score
Very bad move.

Runner see liao, yes scare and run away ……… to your neighbour and splash their door instead.

Which is worse ?

True. But there are others who never do anything and their neighbours also get splashed or locked. So how? Put CCTV also risk neighbours getting locked and splashed. Mind you, JJlin’s runners were caught because of CCTV. Are you suggesting we don’t do anything of the above?

Sharuu

Reaction score
True. But there are others who never do anything and their neighbours also get splashed or locked. So how? Put CCTV also risk neighbours getting locked and splashed. Mind you, JJlin’s runners were caught because of CCTV. Are you suggesting we don’t do anything of the above?

I think what he means is installing CCTV will not stop people splashing yours or your neighbours' doors, just facilitates quicker apprehension. So put or don't put, they will still come paint depending on the amount you owe and how long you've been giving them money.

Sharuu

Reaction score
I think we (experienced debtors) can setup a paint removal company.

Our motto will be "We clean up the mess for you !"

Manpower :

1 or 2 man team (2-3 hours job)

Equipments :

Scrappers
Thinner
Clothes
White paint
Door colour paint (Optional)

Got people doing this already la uncle...

Sharuu

Reaction score
You know of the company's name? I need help in cleaning up of some very old paints

Blessed Grace has a team of people who clean up fresh paint for free, but I think asking them to clean old paint is taking the piss. That one maybe you should ownself do or pay the uncle before to do for you.

fairre

Reaction score

fairre

Reaction score
Very bad move.

Which is worse ?

Let the runner use their brain and think.
Is that worth to go jail and cane just for $200 ? :s11:
You see those people snapping the photos non stop.

[/QUOTE]

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Aiyah actually no need CCTV de...police cam everywhere void deck,lift.so unless u know teleportation or else hard to escape la..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.