[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
collect gifts at different places. who really stalk a player, even in close vicinity, u also dunno who is it

Ya when I saw Limbs in the Lobby , I scanned around , there were approx 30 plus players , I don’t know who he was . Disclaimer, not that I am particular keen to know who he was anyway .. just a friend in the game world

Last edited:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just did my first ever Registeel raid, and it flee.

LOL! But is very lousy CP... so no worries.:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

strictly free pass.

infact. open pokedex liao. if dont care reward or xp.

rather raid marowak. raichu or even krilia. at least. cuter. lol

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Morning I went for registeel, helped my neighbor’s daughter caught her first 1277. But my neighbor passed his with 5 balls left so a bit under pressure ... I had 2 air balls and it fled.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
strictly free pass.

Still have 9 premium .. will wait for more worth while targets to use. Also just bought 2500 coins so feeling quite “rich” so bought an incubator

Sgtrad

Reaction score
strictly free pass.

Can solo raichu or Marowak ? Krilia is the same as the one evolve from ralt right nothing special or there is a shinny version ?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Can solo raichu or Marowak ? Krilia is the same as the one evolve from ralt right nothing special or there is a shinny version ?

raichu can solo. easy. marowak... i think need 3 pple. (2 pple still not sure can ornt)

no shiny for krilia. but if no high iv ones. can try to raid n keep

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily caught my giant robot using paid pay........................ :s12:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mystic7 traded a exclamation unown for a shiny kyogre! For 1M SD.:eek:

and he only had 2M before the trade. :s22: :s22: :s22:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noticed a lot of times when BT goes on YT, nobody questioned how he can sustain such a lifestyle for 2 years. Lots of comments raising this question but is never ever asked.

Perhaps, he has NDA signed with the youtubers to not ask this sensitive question.

Conspiracy theory might be that he is paid by niantic fulltime. :s13:

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got it right. They want us to pay more to upgrade the item storage. Even the 5 free raids are loading you with more items.

But you can still receive the rewarded items without clearing your bag unlike with the gifts. So technically if you are not going to be bothered with doing tasks that can only be obtained from pokestops, you could have an unlimited item storage bag. This can be done by just raiding daily or throwing a pass into a raid and not do it. The next day, just find another gym that is not having s raid and spin. You can still get items including the daily pass even if your storage is full.

After the 10 raids done yesterday, my item bag was almost overflow by 200 items above my bag limit.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Noticed a lot of times when BT goes on YT, nobody questioned how he can sustain such a lifestyle for 2 years. Lots of comments raising this question but is never ever asked.

Perhaps, he has NDA signed with the youtubers to not ask this sensitive question.

Conspiracy theory might be that he is paid by niantic fulltime. :s13:

Nah... impossible.. don think NN is paying him.. just dont make sense.. if u ask me but that's just what i think.. of cos .. i may be wrong.

How? U know I know.. perhaps everyone also know.. including himself. It's open secret. Sort of. I mean..come on.. at his age. Able to play like 24 hrs everyday. Regardless simi catch services.. use brain n think also know.. he spend more than he can get from those services. obviously...

But Privacy is another thing.. Since he dont say dont declare. Then.. so be it. Some things.. know can liao.. no need say...:)

obvious enough.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah... impossible.. don think NN is paying him.. just dont make sense.. if u ask me but that's just what i think.. of cos .. i may be wrong.

How? U know I know.. perhaps everyone also know.. including himself. It's open secret. Sort of. I mean..come on.. at his age. Able to play like 24 hrs everyday. Regardless simi catch services.. use brain n think also know.. he spend more than he can get from those services. obviously...

But Privacy is another thing.. Since he dont say dont declare. Then.. so be it. Some things.. know can liao.. no need say...:)

obvious enough.

I donno. U know? =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.