Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino1904

Reaction score
1 AL.

But was cleared sometime back.

Sometime back auto deposit into my acct without my knowledge. Then a week later he called and said that i took a loan and was due that day. When i said i did not take any loan, he sent me a receipt of the deposit.

And indeed he did.
So i asked how much to clear, he said 600 for a 400 loan. or 150 to defer. I just said id clear and went on to trf the 600.
After trf, he replied :ACCT JAM ACCT JAM! DONT TRF FIRST."
But ialready did.
He then told me to get the bank to undo the trf and tht he will give me another acct for me to trf another 600.
I went to the bank to do so but cudnt.
He then said he will let me defer for a week for 150 then clear the next week at 600.
I was fooled time and time again.
In total i trf 1400 for a measly 400 tht i didnt even ask for.

Then went quiet for a while, last week claim tht there is a balance of 400. And if delay the interest will accumulate.

Told him to meet me personally to get it.
And thts how it all started....
haha... Sorry bout tht..
yes i did read quite a few posts...
And i think i was a bit slow to realize it all.

If they can be so brazen and commit criminal acts, then why the fk shud we be afraid of them?
In fact i am anticipating for tht clown to step outta the dark.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi . Can ask how.many AL u owned ? Now I got one AL . At first say borrow monthly loan 3000 . Clear 3500 . After transfer me 1200 . He say loan 1200 . After 3 days clear 1600. How ....
Run la..u can pay ant.3days 400 interest

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
1 AL.

But was cleared sometime back.

Sometime back auto deposit into my acct without my knowledge. Then a week later he called and said that i took a loan and was due that day. When i said i did not take any loan, he sent me a receipt of the deposit.

And indeed he did.
So i asked how much to clear, he said 600 for a 400 loan. or 150 to defer. I just said id clear and went on to trf the 600.
After trf, he replied :ACCT JAM ACCT JAM! DONT TRF FIRST."
But ialready did.
He then told me to get the bank to undo the trf and tht he will give me another acct for me to trf another 600.
I went to the bank to do so but cudnt.
He then said he will let me defer for a week for 150 then clear the next week at 600.
I was fooled time and time again.
In total i trf 1400 for a measly 400 tht i didnt even ask for.

Then went quiet for a while, last week claim tht there is a balance of 400. And if delay the interest will accumulate.

Told him to meet me personally to get it.
And thts how it all started....

He just played you out.
He think you are weak, that's why keep milking you.
Account jam is bluffing.
Believed me, He don't dare to meet you one on one.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
haha... Sorry bout tht..
yes i did read quite a few posts...
And i think i was a bit slow to realize it all.

If they can be so brazen and commit criminal acts, then why the fk shud we be afraid of them?
In fact i am anticipating for tht clown to step outta the dark.

They only can harass you virtually.
They don't dare to beat you up in Singapore.
You can ask him out one to one talk, they dare not come out to meet you.

Domino1904

Reaction score
They only can harass you virtually.
They don't dare to beat you up in Singapore.
You can ask him out one to one talk, they dare not come out to meet you.

Ya i know that now.
Its an expensive lesson actually.

Its getting to my head so bad that i actually started plotting ways and means to con them as well.
But of course i wont be able to achieve that...
So ya...

But if there are any other ways to beat them at their own game, id be more than willing to be a part of that revolution.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ya i know that now.

Its getting to my head so bad that i actually started plotting ways and means to con them as well.
So ya...

But if there are any other ways to beat them at their own game, id be more than willing to be a part of that revolution.
Take the money go do charity

lesnar88

Reaction score
Ya i know that now.

So ya...

Last time I did have that thought. Just keep borrowing but don't return. If all of us here do the same, I think their syndicate will collapse

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya i know that now.

So ya...

If you got read up the pages, police will ask the guy no need to transfer money to loan shark.
People just take the money.
Got time, try to read up all the pages.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Last time I did have that thought. Just keep borrowing but don't return. If all of us here do the same, I think their syndicate will collapse

Got few peoples are very timid, forever keep paying defer to loan shark.
Loan Shark keep sending in fresh fund to the timid people accounts because loan shark know that they are follow their rules.

Sharuu

Reaction score
They transfer me 1200 . Ask me pay back 3 days 1600 . Defer 400 . How ?????

1. Report police
2. Close bank account
3. Give heads up to everyone whose phone numbers you've given to the loan shark to expect contact and then tell them to block and ignore.
4. STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS

Sharuu

Reaction score
Your amount is huge. My advise pay or no pay, the harassment will be jialat. Might as well block their numbers, close the account, invest the money in CCTV at Sim Lim Square, report police.

Buy popcorn and get ready for some horror movie marathon

That's not really a huge amount. As long as you haven't said anything particularly annoying or aggravating to them, you should be fine. Don't block yet, just ignore. Keep track of how often they try to make contact with you and the numbers they use.

Domino1904

Reaction score
The LS just called my office phone again..
Just told him to come look for me if he wants anything else.

And he went on like "Eh hello, i loanshark you know? If i come find you i sure give you till you go hospital. So how?"

I responded "Come look for me."
In a calm collected manner.... only becoz im in the office and i cant be screaming.
:s22:

lesnar88

Reaction score

And he went on like "Eh hello, i loanshark you know? If i come find you i sure give you till you go hospital. So how?"

In a calm collected manner.... only becoz im in the office and i cant be screaming.

Then what he reply?
Confirm he screaming inside his head.. "knn someone pls help me find this debtor!!"

khunjuno

Reaction score

He got say after that "We try?"

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

He will not show up.
He is more scared than you.
He worry CCTV got record his face.

Domino1904

Reaction score
He didnt say anything.
He just hung up.

Tried calling once again. But i didnt pick up.

Then now silent.

Dunno what he scheming up to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.